|| 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎 ||

SEASON TWO - EPISODE EIGHT
"THE BROTHERS THAT CARE FORGOT"

...Somewhere In A Park...

At a park in an unknown location, children are playing football and playing on the playground as mothers push their children in strollers. Nearby, Rebekah smiles as she gently pushes Hope and Theodore on an infant swing.

She smiles brightly seeing the twins happy face at her. This past few months have been a real dream coming true for her, being able to take care of these two preciousness.

 This past few months have been a real dream coming true for her, being able to take care of these two preciousness

[voiceover] "We arrive into this world as innocents. Wide-eyed. Vulnerable. It is the job of our parents to nurture and protect us. Unfortunately, our own parents failed miserably at even the most basic of parental tasks. But, we are not beholden to the past they created for us" Klaus says.

...Mikaelson Compound...

Klaus and Elijah are having breakfast in the dining room with Kaleb/Kol and Vincent/Finn, who are still bound with the enchanted manacles that prevent them from doing magic. Compelled servants in suits place platters of breakfast pastries on the table.

"Today, a new future awaits. Forget your animosity toward Elijah and myself. Instead, join us against she who truly deserves your ire...our mother" Klaus says.

Kol rolls his eyes, and Finn just looks bored.

"Do this, and we will welcome you with open arms!" Klaus continues.

"Well..." Kol starts.

He reaches for a plate of pastries with his shackled hands, but Klaus pulls it out of his way. Kol sighs and rolls his eyes again.

"But, if you continue to oppose us, a denial of pastries will be the least of your concerns" Klaus continues with a smirk.

"If all you wanted was my allegiance against Mother Dearest, you should have said so! Save me a night shackled to the wall" Kol says.

"Yes, this was Niklaus. My recommendation was to remove your limbs, one by one, until you comply" Elijah says.

Klaus laughs and stands up.

"We've...we've no desire to torture you" Klaus says.

He stands behind Kol and Finn and squeezes their shoulders with his hands.

"Provided you vow to stand beside us as brothers" he continues.

Finn shrugs out of Klaus' grip and looks at him with skepticism.

"Brothers...Does that word even apply to us? After all these centuries of betrayal? And, has loyalty to you ever rewarded? If so, tell me, Niklaus...where is our sister, Rebekah?" Finn asks.