|| 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 ||

SEASON ONE - EPISODE SIXTEEN
"FAREWELL TO STORYVILLE"

...Lafayette Cemetery...

Klaus, Elijah, and Rebekah, who are still trapped in the cemetery due to Celeste's spell, are in the middle of a standoff. Klaus has the indestructible white oak stake, while Elijah holds Papa Tunde's blade.

"Rebekah!" Klaus shouts.

"Walk away" Elijah says to him.

"Don't move!" Klaus demands.

"Leave us now" Elijah says to Rebekah.

"I can't. I'm stuck here. Elijah, he has the white oak stake" Rebekah says scared.

"I brought it for you, sister" Klaus points the stake at her.

"Get out of his sight. Your presence here only serves to anger him. Leave him to me now" Elijah says to Rebekah.

Rebekah vamp-speeds away, and Elijah turns to Klaus.

"I'm asking you, brother to brother...we end this nonsense now" Elijah says.

"You would side with that traitor" Klaus says angrily.

"I am not choosing sides, but I will not allow you to hurt our sister" Elijah took a step closer.

"We cannot leave this cemetery, Elijah. How long do you think you can defend her?" Klaus asks.

Klaus vamp-speeds away, but Elijah easily catches up with him and blocks him.

"As long as it takes, by whatever means necessary" Elijah says.

On the other side of the cemetery, Rebekah is on the phone with Marcel to update him on what has happened

"Do whatever it takes. Just stay alive. I promise you, I'll get you out of there" Marcel says.

"I've never seen him like this before. He's out of his mind with rage, up all night howling one obscenity-laced tirade after the next. He's gonna kill me" Rebekah says fearfully.

"Alright, stay as far away from him as you can" Marcel says.

"That's a brilliant strategy. But, given that that dead bitch Celeste has trapped us in here 'til moonrise, my options are somewhat limited" she says frustrated.

"I'm not leaving you in there. Davina will find a loophole, get you out early. Then, we can all go together. If Klaus comes after us, we will take him on one hell of a ride" Marcel says confidently.