|| 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘 ||

SEASON THREE - EPISODE FOURTEEN
"A STREECAR NAMED DESIRE"

...Mikaelson Compound...

Freya is pacing around the study while Elijah, looking tense, is standing and watching her. She turns and gives him an incredulous look.

"You daggered Rebekah? And you're just telling me now?" she asks exasperated.

"She sacrificed herself in order to protect us. And, to protect her, I've told Niklaus, and I'm telling you. No one would have known Rebekah's whereabouts if Aurora had taken my life" Elijah explains.

"The prophecy says you three will be felled by friend, family, and foe. Rebekah was fallen by family. That leaves friend and foe. You and Klaus have a lot of foes" Freya says.

"Just one or two" Elijah mutters.

"Thankfully, not many friends" Freya jokes.

Just then, Klaus walks into the room with Stefan in tow.

"Freya, this is..." Klaus was cut off by a happy squeal behind them, followed by a blonde blot attacking Stefan.

"STEFAN!" Rosalind squealed happily and jumped into his arms earning a laugh from the youngest Salvatore.

While Freya was dead confused at the scene in front of her, Elijah was glaring uncomfortably at Stefan.

Don't even need to mention Klaus.

Was it really necessary to jump into his bloody arms?

"What are you doing here?" Rosalind asks after separating from the hug "why didn't you tell me you were coming?"

"Surprise...?" he asks hesitantly.

She smiles.

"I will take it" she says and frowns confused, before turning to a very unamused Klaus "what is he doing here?"

Klaus walks over Rosalind and Stefan, pulling them apart from each other, earning eye rolls from everyone.

"As I was saying..." he trailed off, giving Rosalind a pointed look "...Stefan Salvatore, an old friend"

Rosalind snorted loudly while Elijah hilariously rolls his eyes at Klaus' sentence, and Freya gives Klaus a hard look.

"If by 'old friend' you mean meeting someone one hundred years ago, then compelling him to forget about your existence only for you to return back into his life, kill his girlfriend in a weird-ritual, turn him into a ripper against his will to accompany you in a wolf hunt around the country and of course..." she scoffs a laugh "...force him to turn his humanity off, then yes, you two have a lovely friendship"

At the end of her speech, both Elijah and Stefan joined her, laughing over how weird it really sound.

Freya looks slightly scared and even more suspicious at Stefan.

"One of my trickle-down sirelings. Long story" Klaus says, glaring at Rosalind who only smiles sweetly at him.

Klaus turns to Stefan.