|| 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎 ||

SEASON THREE - EPISODE SIXTEEN
"ALONE WITH EVERYBODY"

...Saint Charles Place...

In the old train car where Aurora and Aya were previously scheming together, Vincent had just found the last white oak bullet that Aurora hid after the Ancestors led him in that direction. Realizing what he's just found, he begins to hyperventilate from the stress before shoving the bullet in his pocket, grabbing his crowbar and flashlight, and getting up to get out of there before anyone finds him. Unfortunately, when he turns around, he finds a blonde woman, Sofya blocking his path, and she stares at him with an amused smirk.

"Can I help you?" Vincent asks nervously.

"I believe you already have!" she says.

Vincent begins to lose his temper after being threatened so much recently, and he angrily throws the crowbar onto the ground as he walks toward her, seemingly done playing nice.

"So, if you're looking for an easy target, you're in the wrong place" Vincent says.

Just as he raises his hands to cast a spell on her, three other vampires vamp-speed into the train car and join her, including the vampire from St. James Infirmary earlier. Vincent looks exasperated as Sofya replies.

"Some free advice, Mr. Griffith?!" she rhetorically asks.

Vincent gives her a look that tells her to continue.

"Know when you're outmatched" Sofya says.

The male vampire from earlier vamp-speeds toward Vincent, but before he can lay a hand on him, he casts a pain infliction spell on him that is so powerful that he immediately grabs his head and falls to the floor with a groan. Vincent clicks his tongue and makes a face that says, 'You were saying?' just as Sofya's other two companions vamp-speed toward him in response. Vincent screams an unintelligible spell at the top of his lungs as the vampires grab him by the arms, which causes them immense pain that knocks them unconscious, leaving only Vincent and Sofya standing. Sofya does look mildly impressed, but when Vincent lifts up his hand and starts to rub his fingers together to take her down, he finds his magic isn't working.

"Sah..." he starts to chant.

Vincent looks alarmed when his magic doesn't work on her, and Sofya makes a mockingly sympathetic face.

"I was expecting more of a fight from the Regent of New Orleans" Sofya continues.

Sofya vamp-speeds around until she's standing behind him before grabbing him by the shoulders and biting into his neck.

"AAHH!" Vincent yells in agony.

Finally, Vincent manages to break out of her grip and falls to the floor, shocked that she actually managed to feed on him.

"Who are you?" he asks fearfully.

Sofya keeps her vampire fangs and eyes out for a moment as she hisses at him menacingly before she reverts to her human form.

"I'm just a hired gun. Unfortunately...you're in my way" she answers.

Sofya vamp-speeds toward him, punches him in the head until he's knocked unconscious, and pulls the white oak bullet out of his pocket, chuckling softly as she examines it.

"Huh" she stares at his unconsciously figure.