|| 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 ||

SEASON ONE - EPISODE TWENTY ONE
"THE BATTLE OF NEW ORLEANS"

...Backroads Of Louisiana...

Jackson and Oliver are driving to the French Quarter to deliver the stones needed for the moonlight rings.

Oliver looks at a duffle bag in the backseat.

"Lot of driving for a bag of rocks" he says.

"We'll be in the Quarter by dawn" Jackson says.

"You sure the hybrid will do his part?" Oliver asks.

"Rosie will make sure of that" Jackson says smiling.

"Yeah, I forgot your sister-in-law got him wrapped around her finger" Oliver says sarcastically.

"You know, Ollie, I love you like a brother, but if you don't lay off Rosie, we're gonna have a problem" Jackson says in a serious tone.

"Shouldn't you be worried about Hayley? Your actual fiancé?" Oliver asks and Jackson only glares at him "Pay attention, Romeo"

A short distance away from them, two police cruisers are blocking the road, which forces Oliver and Jackson to stop. They are at least a half dozen police officers standing in front of the cruisers. Jackson and Oliver become extremely nervous.

"Alright, relax. Ain't done anything" Jackson says.

Jackson rolls down his window and sticks his head out to talk to the officers.

"Evening, officers!" Jackson greets.

"Step out of the car. Both of you" the officer says.

"What's this about?" Jackson asks confused.

All of the officers pull out their handguns and shotguns and aim them at Jackson and Oliver, which visibly frightens them. Marcel and Diego appear behind the officers and head toward the car, staring at Jackson and Oliver.

"I think you should do what the man says" Marcel says. He waits a beat "Before things take a nasty turn"

Jackson and Oliver glare at them.

...French Quarter Park...

Josh is wearing sunglasses and sitting outside on a park bench with Davina, who looks worried.

"Have I told you that you're awesome? 'Cause you are! I'm with the sun..." He looks at the ring on his hand "Daylight rings..." He notices a cute boy running and checks him out "That guy jogging in a tank top..."

"Josh?" Davina calls him.

"Hmm?" he says.

"Now that you have a ring, I think you need to leave town" she says.