|| 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 ||

SEASON TWO - EPISODE ELEVEN
"BROTHERHOOD OF THE DAMNED"

...St Anne's Church...

Klaus is pacing around in front of the sacristy while Davina sets up a magical circle with runes made out of salt on the floor in front of the first row of pews.

"Haven't you found Finn yet?" he asks impatiently.

Davina just ignores him and continues to work on setting up for her spell.

"I must say, for a witch of your caliber, your spells are not particularly efficient" he continues, annoyed.

"Finn is blocking my locator spell. So, I'm trying something new. But, I need to concentrate, and it would help a lot if you would stop standing over me like a stalker" she sighs in frustration.

"No need to get testy, love. We both have the same goal" he says.

Davina lights a match and begins to use it to light the candles in her circle.

"Really? Because my goal is to get Kol out of your house alive. Which seems to be about number ten on your list" she says.

"Number nine, at least!" he smirks.

"What is wrong with you? He's your brother!" she says exasperated.

"Yes! And, I also have a sister, one who I happen to care about more" he says nonchalantly.

Davina rolls her eyes, but knows he has a point.

"So, until he tells me where she is, Kol can rot, as far as I'm concerned. And you might wanna get your villains straight, love, because Finn is the architect of this fiasco. So, pick up the pace! Find out where he's getting his power from, so we can stop it" Klaus says.

Davina raises her eyebrows at him, clearly amused, before she makes a face and starts her spell. She holds out her hands and begins to chant the incantation.

 She holds out her hands and begins to chant the incantation

"We du le mon ennemi on ton. We du le mon ennemi on ton" she chants.

As she chants, she begins to get visions of Finn, who is casting his own spell somewhere in Lafayette Cemetery. He's leaning over a bowl of what looks like blood, and he has several objects, including a fox tail, a feather, and a deer antler, sitting on the table around him. When Davina comes out of her vision, she looks extremely concerned.

"I saw glimpses of him" Davina says.

Klaus looks at her anxiously, and she seems pretty concerned herself.

"He's combining sacred objects. Totems. Representational magic" she explains.

"Where?" he asks.

Davina dives back into her visions, and gets more flashes of Finn working on his spell in one of the tombs.