|| 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 ||

SEASON ONE - EPISODE SEVENTEEN
"MOON OVER BOURBON STREET"

[voiceover] "They say the passage of time will heal all wounds. But, the greater the loss, the deeper the cut, and the more difficult the process to become whole again. The pain may fade, but scars serve as a reminder of our suffering, and make the bearer all the more resolved never to be wounded again. So, as time moves along, we get lost in distractions. Act out in frustration. React with aggression. Give in to anger. And, all the while, we plot and plan as we wait to grow stronger, and before we know it, the time passes. We are healed. Ready to begin anew" Klaus says.

...The Bayou...

Rosalind step out of her car and walks over her sister and Jackson, with a big smile on her face and some pics on her hands.

"Rosie!" Jackson exclaims happily and she sees him running over her.

Hayley smirks and joins them.

"Where were you?" Hayley asks.

Rosalind holds out what was in her hands.

Hayley and Jackson frowned, before grabbing those pictures and both gasp seeing what it was. An ultrasound, well...a lot of pictures of the babies. The brunette smiles emotionally and hugs her sister tightly, still looking at the pictures.

While both sisters were enjoying the moment, Jackson was still stunned.

"Jack?" Rosalind asks waving her hand in front of his face "you okay?"

He smiles at her.

"This is amazing Rosie!" he says grinned "they're beautiful, just like their mom"

Rosalind smiles shyly, while a blush runs up her cheeks. Hayley snickered.

"I brought these for you" she says to Hayley "so we can put it at the refrigerator or maybe at the room"

"I can't believe how big they are" Hayley mutters.

"Neither I do" Rosalind says.

"Who is who?" Jackson asks, staring at one of the pics.

Rosalind approached him, standing side by side.

"The doctor said that this..." she points at one of the babies "it's my little boy and this..." she points at the other "it's my little girl"

The three of them continues to talk about the babies, when Hayley interrupted Rosalind.

"Wait!" The brunette says "You just went through the Quarter and got a doctor to do an ultrasound on you?"

Rosalind avoids her eyes.

"Rosie!" Hayley scolded and she huffs.

"Maybe..." Rosalind trailed off and seeing their faces she continues "Do not look at me like that! I am simply enjoying my pregnancy and trying to do things that pregnant woman normally does, which includes getting ultrasound pics and baby clothes saying 'best dad ever'" they laugh at her.

"Did Klaus see this?" Jackson asks and Hayley rolls her eyes.

"No, not really" Rosalind says "I was planning on showing him too, but stopped here first to greet my family and introduce to them, the soon-to-be Crescents"