|| 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 ||

SEASON THREE - EPISODE FOUR
"A WALK ON THE WILD SIDE"

...Mystic Falls, Salvatore Boarding House...

Two weeks had passed since Rosalind said goodbye to her little sister and the twins were finally introduced to the other part of the family.

She could only imagine the actual caos at New Orleans. For what Marcel says, it was getting awful by the day and besides the fact she wanted to stay at Mystic Falls, ignoring everything else and just enjoying her childhood town, she couldn't, unfortunately.

Sighing, she grabs her purse and walks down the stairs. She was definitely not ready to say bye.

Downstairs, everyone was saying goodbye to the twins. Tickling and covering them with kisses.

"Are you sure it's the right time to go back?" Jeremy asks.

"Personally, no" she answers "but I can't exactly run away more. It's fine"

"And there's no possibility on leaving them with me..." Caroline trailed off and Bonnie elbowed her "...us. Right?!"

Rosalind rolls her eyes playfully.

"No, there's not" she says.

She felt her phone buzzing in her pocket. Seeing messages from Hayley and Marcel, she knows it's time to go.

"Come on. Time to go" she says smiling sadly and they all sighed.

Opening the front door, she smiles in gratitude to both Salvatores as they loaded the car.

"Pure gentlemen" she smirks and they chuckle.

Caroline and Bonnie reluctantly sat the babies in their respective car seat.

"Bye babies" Caroline says "I will miss you two"

"We will miss you two" Bonnie corrected doting on the with Caroline.

The blonde left one kiss on both of their cute cheeks.

"I love you both very much" she says.

"We, Caroline, we love you both very much" Bonnie corrected and Caroline rolls her eyes.

"Yeah, whatever. Just letting them know that they'll always have a home here with us" Caroline looks at Rosalind, receiving a flying kiss.

Jeremy walks over his sister.

"Call me when you got there" he says and she nods.

"I will" she smiles and hugs him tightly.

She walks over Damon, Alaric and Stefan.

"I'm sorry for your loss" she says to the old professor "Just so know that the pain will lessen day by day. You'll be fine"

He smiles in gratitude.

"Thank you, Rosie" they exchanged a quick hug.

She stops in front of both brothers.

"I trust you both will take care of everything here, right?!" she smiles.

"We will try" Stefan nods.

She smiles wider and hugs him.

"Don't be afraid of trying something new. Sometimes we all talk more than think" she whispers in his ear "There's always a place for a June wed"

His eyes widened and when they separate from each other, she winks at him and gestures to Caroline, who was too busy doting the twins to heard them, even with her vampire hearing.