|| 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗 ||

SEASON TWO - EPISODE TWELVE
"SANCTUARY"

...Fauline Witch Asylum...

Rebekah, still in her new vessel's body, is sleeping fitfully in her bedroom. The lettered tiles on the floor still spell out 'FREYA' next to her bed. The scene flashes to the locked door upstairs, where the glass-topped coffin that held what is presumed to be Freya's body. Suddenly, the door to the locked room opens, and Freya, not just a spirit, but flesh and blood, appears in the doorway of Rebekah's bedroom. As Rebekah tosses and turns, she gets visions in her dreams of young Freya being taken from the pregnant Esther and young Finn by their aunt Dahlia. Freya walks into Rebekah's room and stands at Rebekah's bedside, where she stares at her as she sleeps.

 Freya walks into Rebekah's room and stands at Rebekah's bedside, where she stares at her as she sleeps

...The Bayou...

Many of the werewolves who aren't under Finn's control and their children have returned to the Bayou, where they are once again living in the encampments for their own safety. Many of the werewolves are collecting firewood and other necessities in preparation for the Unification ceremony. Two young boys are throwing around a baseball, which they accidentally drop onto the ground. As it rolls away, one of the boys chases after it, where it lands right under the foot of Klaus, who has just arrived. Klaus crouches down and smiles at the boy as he picks up the ball, but instead of handing it to him, he carries it with him to address the crowd.

"I wonder if you lot can help me...I'm looking for the beautiful hybrid queen of yours" Klaus says.

The werewolves stare at him in silence, and Klaus sighs impatiently.

"I'd prefer you tell me where she is before I grow irritated. After all..." He tosses the ball back to the young boy "there are children present"

He raises his eyebrows expectantly at the crowd.

On the other side, Rosalind who is near the lake at the edge of the woods where she's skipping rocks along the water. After a moment, Jackson comes up behind her to join her with Hayley.

"You scared me" Jackson says.

Rosalind jumps, startled, before turning back to face them.

"I was worried you ran off in the middle of the night" he says.

"No. I was just out here, thinking..." she trailed off.

She throws another rock into the water, and Jackson picks up a stone to skip as well.

"Jack, I know I'm supposed to divulge my great secrets, but I...I can't. I can't even tell you why I can't" Rosalind says and Hayley sighs.