|| 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄 ||

Over the years, Rosalind has imagined herself in several ways

Over the years, Rosalind has imagined herself in several ways. From the most tedious, the most intense, but never, not even in her craziest dreams she imagined herself as she is today.

Returning to the new orleans, along with her newly discovered sister, just to discover something that would make her rethink everything, absolutely everything about herself...

A pregnancy. A baby.

Don't get her wrong, Rosalind in a way always imagined herself being a mother one day. But not in the face of this situation, in which her baby's life and her own are at risk.

Everything looked different. The world, the people, the emotions...every part of it felt different and completely lost.

A baby. A miracle baby. Something still so small, but so threatened and feared by everyone.

Her baby. Hers and Klaus's. A real miracle. Never that she would ever imagine being connected to him for something so beautiful and deep.

She might not even know how to be a mother and fear about her own destiny, but one thing she knew for sure... she would die and kill for this miracle.

Not just her, but the whole Original Family. Her knew family. Always and Forever.

Werewolves found, witches and their schemes, bloodthirsty vampires, enemies and endless threats. Everyone against them. Not just any family. The Originals.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

...previously on THE VAMPIRE DIARIES...

SEASON FOUR - EPISODE NINETEEN
"PICTURES OF YOU"

[voiceover] "Klaus, I hear Elijah has refused you the cure and in return, you have refused me my freedom. Shame on you both. But while you boys sort out your problems, I have one last thing to offer you. I've caught wind that there is a witch in New Orleans named Jane-Anne Deveraux plotting a move against you. Hunt her down. What she has to say will rattle you so deeply to your core that chasing little old me will be the least of your concerns. It's been a fun five centuries, Klaus, but I've worn down too many good heels running from you. Love, and hate, Katerina"

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

SEASON FOUR - EPISODE TWENTY
"THE ORIGINALS"

...Lafayette Cemetery...

"You, my friend, Rosalind Avery Gilbert are responsible for breaking all the rules of the nature along with Klaus Mikaelson, The Original Hybrid" Sophie Deveraux says.

"What did I do?" Rosalind Avery Gilbert asks.

"You're pregnant, Rosie" Sophie says.