|| 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ||

SEASON THREE - EPISODE FIVE
"THE AXEMAN'S LETTER"

...Mikaelson Compound...

It's daytime at the beautiful and loud city of New Orleans. Rosalind was currently entering the Compound in hopes to find someone there. After what she saw through Alexis, worry was the top ten most common emotions inside her.

Stepping inside, she takes off her sunglasses and sees the Compound calmer as she never saw before.

"Klaus?" she calls out for him "Elijah?"

No one...

What?

"Just when you need them..." she trailed off whispering.

Just as she was about to walk up the stairs, an unknown woman walks into the Compound and cautiously approached Rosalind.

"Hello!" the woman says.

Rosalind frowned.

"Who the hell are you?" she asks suspiciously.

The woman only approaches her and gives her a envelope, marked with blood.

Great

"Hm..." Rosalind trailed off confused "...what?"

The woman takes a step back and pulls out a knife from her pocket, before stabbing herself in the throat, causing Rosalind to gasp and in a fast movement to bit her wrist and press it into the woman's mouth, healing her.

"Are you insane?" Rosalind asks incredulously, but after seeing the confuse and numb look in her eyes, the blonde realizes she was compelled to do that.

The blonde hybrid groaned and supports the woman in her feet before compelling her.

"Forget what you saw and did. Go to your home and stay there for the rest of the day" Rosalind compels the woman, who turns around and walks out the Compound.

Rosalind sighs and picks up the piece of paper from the floor.

A good way to start the day.

Welcome to New Orleans...

Opening the envelope, she sees a fancy handwritten on it, but she didn't recognize it.

'Roses are red, Lavender is blue...
Stay away from what's mine
before I kill you...'

Hell what?

Rosalind blinked one, twice. She reads it one more time, before seeing the sign at the end of the paper.

'Aurora'

Aurora? Who?

Suddenly, Klaus and Elijah enter the front door of the Compound, where they are discussing recent events.

"So, my first sired wants to kill you. Yours wants to kill me. Makes you regret turning vampires in the first place" Klaus says and Rosalind still stays in deep thought.