|| 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎 ||

SEASON EIGHT - EPISODE ONE
"HELLO, BROTHER"

...Mystic Falls, Mikaelson's Family Mansion...

For as long as long Rosalind could recall her memories, Mystic Falls was always home.

Despite her beliefs of never placing her heart in only one place, that little town in Virginia would always hit different on her.

Life seems good.

At least for her, it seems more calm.

But then, Damon and Enzo are gone.

Bonnie is falling apart.

What now?

Little by little she could see Theodore and Hope advancing their powers. Sometimes, clueless.

Not that she was surprised, though.

I mean, yes, she kind of freaked out when she discovered their own grimoires, which contains different spells from different languages, all of which they both created on their own.

What the hell!

Rosalind also noticed some resemblances with her.

Theodore has her blonde hair and Klaus' eyes while Hope has a beautiful strawberry blonde hair with Rosalind's big blue eyes.

She could also distinguish their personalities. Honestly, as their mother, she felt like she could do it even before they were born, but right now, it was getting more and more perceptive.

"MOMMY!"

Rosalind chuckles while cutting some strawberries.

Suddenly, little footsteps were heard getting closer and closer to the kitchen.

"Good morning!" she smiles at them, seeing both Theodore and Hope running into the kitchen together.

"Good morning, mommy!" both said in unison.

She takes the bowl of fruits and walks over the table, placing it there along with the rest of the food.

Rosalind kneels in front of them and kisses their cheeks.

"Hungry?" she asks, receiving excited nods "come!"

She takes their hands in hers and guides them to seat at the table.

"Mommy, can we go see the clearing today?" Theodore asks, glancing at his mother.

"I don't know, sweetie!" Rosalind pours them some juice.

Orange for Theodore and strawberry for Hope.

Always!

"Mommy has some adult things to do today" she continues "but I promise we will go there still this week, okay?"

He nods.

"Mommy, do you know what I did?" Hope asks while chewing her waffles.

UNBREAKABLE || ⚜️ THE ORIGINALS ⚜️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें