|| 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 ||

SEASON EIGHT - EPISODE TWO
"TODAY WILL BE DIFFERENT"

...Salvatore Boarding House...

Rosalind is leaning against her car at the Boarding house, writing to Elena in her diary. She sees Caroline gets out of the car, moving another box into the house, leaving it at the door way. Stefan is tearing out another wall. Caroline continues to take out more boxes from the car.

[voiceover] "Dear sister, I hope this isn't too messy, because I'm doing the mom thing of grabbing any spare moment to write, evenin my parked car. It's my turn to be the bearer of not entirely bad tidings, because finally there's some good news too. Bonnie heard from Enzo...sort of"

Rosalind sees Theodore and Hope helping Caroline to take some things out of the car and smiles.

[voiceover] "He left something for her to find. It wasn't exactly a love note, but it looks like he's on our side. And elsewhere, in actual romance...The Salvatore House is about to become Caroline's official residence. She absolutely loves it. The water pressure needs some work, but Stefan seems to be very focused on home improvements. Either that or he just needs a way to get out his frustration about losing Damon's trail again. On a brighter note, there have been zero unwanted houseguests since last week's craziness. Theo and Hope are blissfully unaware that they were ever in any danger. I wish I could say the same"

Rosalind sighs tiredly, remembering the lasts events.

[voiceover] "Ric and Care were just as freaked out as I was, but they're distracting themselves by researching our new enemy. Whatever real-life, supernatural thing is controlling our friends, Ric will find a way to fight it"

Caroline and Stefan watch Rosalind writing on the diary with a troubled look on their faces. They obviously knew how much she has on her plate. More than anyone right now.

[voiceover] "as for me, I guess I'm just no stranger to enemies dropping at the doorstep. Every single day has been different. Sometimes, I start to question if I'm suddenly losing myself on the way, that a part of me is overshadowed by the constant fear and paranoia. But every time I look at Hope and Theo, I forget everything bad and only remember of how happy I actually am. My biggest wish right now, is to be a mother worthy of their love and mostly...someone who would tear the world apart for them"

She closes the diary and smiles softly.

The days might be black and white, or even grey, but there's a little color in everything.

And she's counting with it!

...Forbes' Residence...

Rosalind enters the house and sees Alaric running through some papers while sipping a mug.