Chapter 53

Yu Ning looked at Ji Mingxia intently, his gaze seemed to have a temperature and it was as hot as his breath.

Ji Mingxia's face, which was already red, turned even redder when Yu Ning looked at it like this.

Yu Ning's gaze slowly descended along Ji Mingxia's face, eventually stopping at Ji Mingxia’s sweet looking moist lips.

His Adam’s apple moved a little.

Just when Yu Ning was about to press forward, the shrieks outside the tent grew closer.

Bao Guangyuan ran to the tent but he did not dare to open it directly. He knocked on it with his hand and shouted, "Yu Ning! Ji Mingxia!"

Ji Mingxia was startled and snapped awake.

Bao Guangyuan was already standing outside the door, just a cloth away from them! He moved his body to the side, his heart was thumping wildly. It was so fast it felt like it was about to pop out of his chest.

He rolled over and faced the tent with his back to Yu Ning, covering his chest, not daring to look at him again.

The person he was about to kiss had turned his back on him all of a sudden. Yu Ning looked at Ji Mingxia's back and then at the anxious Bao Guangyuan outside the tent, his face as gloomy as ever.

Bao Guangyuan was still yelling insensitively until Yu Ning walked up and opened the tent.

As soon as the zip was opened, the fabric of the tent lost its tension and it sagged, and a neat hole was exposed at the side.

Yu Ning took one look at the gaping hole before turning to Bao Guangyuan, "What is it?"

As the tent opened, the view from inside the tent was revealed.

Yu Ning was fine, but Ji Mingxia looked strange. His upper body was dressed extremely thick, but his lower body was wrapped in a blanket, exposing the slender white legs.

The legs were long and white and although you could tell they were a man's, they were a little different.

It was probably because the skin was so good that it set off the whole person's jade like skin, and the soles of the feet were pink in colour, contrasting with the white smooth skin.

Unfortunately, only the calves were exposed and the rest of the body was covered by the clothes.

Yu Ning blocked the entrance, stopping Bao Guangyuan's line of sight.

Bao Guangyuan retracted his eyes. He suddenly met Yu Ning's gloomy eyes and his whole body trembled and went cold.

He was a straight man, as straight as can be!

It was all the fault of this forest predicament that had wrecked people. Let alone him, even a beautiful woman like Meng Xinyi had been tossed out of shape.

He had been living like a primitive man for days, and on seeing Ji Mingxia, with his delicate and tender skin, he couldn't help but look at him a few more times.

He didn't dare to look anymore, and under Yu Ning's intimidating pressure, Bao Guangyuan whispered, "Xinyi is missing, I've searched all over Love Mountain Spring but I can't find her ......"

Although his voice was low, the surrounding was very quiet so Ji Mingxia also heard it.

Meng Xinyi was missing?

They went to bed at midnight and it was only six o'clock now. Did Meng Xinyi disappear in that six hour time period?

It couldn't be that monster again, could it?