Chapter 26

They spent a total of one hour at the spa, and the time they appeared in the corridor was not more than five minutes. Therefore, after watching the surveillance, they quickly left the reception room and returned to the spa, ready to meet Zhao Zhuoye and the rest.

The distance from the hotel reception to the spa was not long. The hotel was full of customers, but due to the large area and the multiple roads, the probability of encountering pedestrians on the road was very low.

Ji Mingxia and Yu Ning walked together, passing through the rockery and flowing water, and once again arrived at the spa pavilion.

Having just encountered a ghost here, Ji Mingxia still had a little psychological shadow. He walked in with caution, worried that someone would turn into a ghost the next moment when he brushed past them.

That was until he saw a familiar face coming up to him.

"Hey, back for another massage?" The man glanced at Yu Ning as he walked up to them and smiled at Ji Mingxia.

This person was none other than the little technician brother, who had just given Ji Mingxia the head massage.

Ji Mingxia felt like there was something strange in his smile but could not find the problem for a while. Seeing that the other party was still looking at him, Ji Mingxia said, "No, we just came over to look for our friends."

"Your friends relaxed much more than you. Our packages are not expensive, and there is a discount for buying them together. Listen to your friends’ ideas later, we will give you a friendly price the next time you come over. " The little technician brother smiled.

Seeing Ji Mingxia and Yu Ning staring at him together, a knowing smile appeared on his face as he added, "Even if it's another couple’s package."

With that, he carried his tools and went back to work with a smile on his face.

Ji Mingxia watched his figure disappear for a while before he looked at Yu Ning: "Why do I think he is strange?"

Yu Ning said, "Let's talk to the other guy."

They quickly found the technician who should have given Yu Ning a massage.

When he saw Yu Ning, the young man was the first to stand up and apologize before Ji Mingxia and Yu Ning could say anything, "Sorry, I didn’t expect the tools to be broken at that time, and I didn’t have any spare backups. It was my fault today, but now that the tools are complete, do you still need a massage? I’ll give you a 50% discount."

"No, thanks." Yu Ning said, "We’ve already experienced it."

"Experienced?" The technician said in surprise, "When, just now?"

"Didn’t the other one tell you?" Yu Ning said, "He was there too."

"No, I was just chatting with him. He was the only one serving you when you were in the room just now. " The technician said strangely.

Ji Mingxia was stunned for a moment, and then suddenly reacted.

He trembled, and his entire body almost took a step back.

Yu Ning quickly sensed his abnormality and extended his hand to hold him.

Ji Mingxia’s sudden reaction caused the technician to look at him with surprise.

On the contrary, Yu Ning, who was standing aside, said to the technician without changing his expression, "That might be our mistake, thank you."

The technician’s face was full of questions, but as Yu Ning was talking to him, he still politely said, "You are too polite, then you go ahead."