|| 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 ||

SEASON THREE - EPISODE TWENTY ONE
"GIVE 'EM HELL KID"

...Mikaelson Compound...

Freya is hunched over a table attempting to read the Prophecy when Elijah approaches from behind.

"Anything?" he asks.

"There's too many pieces. Everytime I get close to seeing something, it just fades away" she explains.

Elijah rests a hand on her shoulder briefly, although he suddenly gasps as a vision flashes through his mind.

Voices echo as a painting of Klaus drips with blood and a Grimoire is open with an unknown spell written across. A shadowed figure hunched over stands and the shadow is revealed to be Marcel as The Beast, fangs elongated and dripping with blood.

Freya gasps when the vision fades and Elijah removes his hand, both looking somewhat shocked. Elijah walks around to the other side of the table and holds out his hand for her to take.

"Finish it" he asks with a face covered in fear and concern.

As Freya takes his hand, she gasps as several flashes in the vision is shown as Freya's words 'You will all fall, one by friend, one by foe and one by family' is spoken quietly throughout; Marcel standing upon a lit bridge at nightfall; Elijah looking weakened with a bite wound upon his arm, a bloody-faced Rosalind stood looking into a mirror with Theodore and Hope in her arms, Klaus being held down in the Abbatoir as Marcel plunges an object into his chest, Elijah and Marcel clinking glasses in Marcel's loft, Marcel plunging a stake into Elijah's back, the rolling shot of several closed coffins.

Elijah and Freya gasp as the vision fades, both sharing a look of panic over what they saw. Both are quickly advancing down the stairs of the Compound.

"What the hell did I just see?" Elijah asks panting.

"Vincent told me he found a way to extract the serum from Aurora, I was busy at the time but if Vincent did steal the serum...If he...gave it to Marcel..." she trailed off.

"We're in trouble" Elijah curses under his breath.

"Yeah" Freya nods her head.

...Marcel's Loft...

Marcel's sitting in his loft drinking bourbon.

"Missed you at Davina's memorial" Marcel comments.

Klaus appears in the loft.

"I thought my presence there would be inappropriate" he says.