Twisted Timeline - The Possessed

Seoung Kwan, skilled spiritualist. She was good, so she couldn't mess up, right? In reality, she accidentally summoned an insane fun loving ghost, and you think that's bad. In another reality, that ghost didn't die in the first place. And she just wanted to meet her halmeoni one last time. Where's the harm in that?

But she wasn't emotionally stable, so she summoned a Changgwi, and without a second to lose, it possessed her fully. She can see and feel everything that she's forced to do, but she can do nothing about it.

She watches as her own body murdered an innocent pizza guy, with no control over it. She wanted to scream but mouth wasn't her own. She had to watch as the young man fell over and died. The mist consumed the scene, and she had no say in it.

==========

Kiara Cruz died because she was kidnapped. She killed her kidnappers but still died. What if she was never kidnapped? Would she still lead a happy future? The answer is no, everyone has no happy chance if they made it to this book.

She went to a party anyway, and met some people. Nice people. They danced da night away. When the club was closed, they went out for a walk.

They eventually stopped at a deli and bought food, then her friends went to the washroom, but they never came back. Kiara went to check, and there was no one in the bathroom. Just mist that took her in.

==========

Tabitha Harris was a caring woman. She was very happy with her husband, and was even more in joy when she got pregnant.

But it couldn't last long. She had a miscarriage. The room that she decorated, the items that she had prepared for this, a painful reminder that her baby died.

So her amazing husband, Wren, wanted to cheer her up, so they drove to the ice cream place that they would go to in high school. But what did it matter, ice cream isn't going to bring the baby back. She agreed anyway, because it was nice.

Unfortunately, they never made it. On the road, they encountered mist, and probably fell asleep. But when they opened their eyes, they were in a completely different place.

==========

Joining us this round are OG Seoung and Jack. But we also have 4 other people with family issues, Elizabeth, Adriana, Kelvin, and Yronica. Tabitha will heal your pain. She'll adopt you all.

They spawned into Lakeview High. Kiara found Jack who was being a gremlin/crawler.

"Umm, excuse me... where am I? And what are you doing?" She called, startling him. He stood up and got detected.

"Dang it you got me detected," he groaned.

"Sorry?" Jack turned back to see Kiara, and raised his eyebrows. "Oooh it just said am not detected"

Perk discovered - Life of the Party

"You look like someone here," He retorted, "but you're probably just related."

"Ooh? Who?"

"A killer ghost, now come along newbie, let's fix a generator," he led her to the gym.

Her fixing skill wasn't so bad either. Jack got an uneasy feeling about her. She looks just like the other Kiara after all.

"Well you seem to get the hang of it, I'll leave you to it to.. uh find another one. Faster if we spread out, don't you agree?" He got up and crawled away.

Kiara shook her head, what a strange person. But as soon as he left, she wasn't as excited to start chatting anymore. She slowed down her fixing a bit. How Kiara longed to meet with someone else to become besties with.