Til Death

Serena 'Sera' Vera was another thrill seeker. She always drew herself into danger despite her parents' warnings and worries.

It all started when she was almost killed by a cat, but that just gave her the thrill of life. She went to skateparks, and met another guy who also likes dangerous games.

They planned to meet up at a football game on Saturday, but something got her, and this time, something got her before the mist did.. Something had beat the mist to this. A new thing, a call from an unknown source took her away. The mist was there to claim its survivor, but this thing was even faster than it.

==========

There is a competitor to the mist, a place just like the mist but very different. A place with the potential to become the next mist. But how do they take their survivors and killers? No one knows, no one cares. All they want to do is get out.

And this mysterious thing, it's amazingly powerful. Not only can it take survivors from the weak, unprotected normal world, but it has cross barriers of a different realm.

This 'thing' attacked the mist without anyone knowing and took 2 of its survivors away. The mist did not like that. First, the 'thing' already took a survivor it was about to claim, now it has the nerve to cross into the mist's territory and take some survivors.

The mist needs to find the source of this 'thing'.

==========

"NATHAN WAKE UP," Mamo screamed, hitting him with her bat. THWAP! Nathan jolted awake from the floor.

"OW!" Nathan yelped, rubbing his head, "Mamo what are you doing in my cabin?" He groaned and yawned. Did he get picked for the next trial?

Mamo shook her head, "THAT'S EXACTLY THE POINT! YOU'RE NOT IN YOUR CABIN AND I'M NOT IN MINE!"

Nathan blinked and rubbed his eyes, trying to get awake. He then looked around, it was true. They are in a room with lights on and a bunch of statues in glass display cases. Each of the displays had a name labeled on it.

"Oh.. WHERE ARE WE!?" He exclaimed. No one was really there with them, except for another girl with purple dyed hair and a skateboard.

"Hey, you guys just got here too?" She asked, "This is totally weird, I'm supposed to be at a football game right now."

Just then, some people spawned in the room. One of them noticed the new arrivals. She went over to them.

"Hey there, you guys must be new," She said kindly, "I'm Claire, and welcome to the realm of.... Actually we've never decided on what to call this place. Anyway, here's what you need to know. We need to craft items on crafting tables and defeat the killer. Kinda like a video game.Oh and you each get your own special ability."

"Defeat the killer...?" Nathan asked, "We can do that now?" He smiled in joy.

Claire looked at them, "You know this?" Mamo shocked her head.

"Not really," Mamo explained, "I mean me and Nathan were taken to a different place, the mist realm and there's killers there too. But we can't really hurt them or anything."

A voice came over the intercom, "The survivors for this round are Serena Vera, Nathan Reyes, Mamo Ikaika, and Mateo Barlowe. Prepare for it."

"Good luck guys," Claire gave each of them a pat on the shoulder, "Maybe Mateo will help you out."

==========

The 4 of them spawned in a huge house (of which the author had forgotten the name). They can see the yellow outline of creating tables through the walls or something. The Mateo guy immediately got to work. The rest of them decided to spread out to find crafting tables.