Royal Rule

Crosby Aldrich was the prince of the Kingdom of Hodenbrier.

Rayner Byrne the son of a knight in the castle.

The queen died when he was really young, he barely remembers her. But because the kingdom was constantly under attack, there were knights to protect them everywhere. That's how he met his best friend

His mom died in childbirth, so his dad took care of him. But the kingdom is under attack most of the time, so his dad, a knight, doesn't always have time to look after him. He brought him to his workplace sometime, where he met his best friend.

They developed feelings for each other that are more than friendship. Crosby confessed to Rayner, and they kept their relationship a secret.

Rayner became a knight after his father's death, more like a personal bodyguard for Crosby.

But they grew careless. His father found out. He threw them both in the dungeon.

He thought it was hopeless, as their execution was scheduled at sunrise.

He won't let this be their ending, he escaped and went to get Rayner out.

The two of them didn't noticed the mist pouring into the cell right there and then.

==========

"New survivors again?" Gabrielle groaned, "And that means new killers too. The mist really is on a roll."

She looked at the game board. The 2 new names on the board were Crosby Aldrich, Rayner Byrne. Cora was also in the room with her.

"Sounds like medieval names, maybe the killer is like...hmm" Cora said, "The Sorcerer." She waved her arms dramatically.

"Hah," Gabrielle snorted, "And the survivors' titles are 'The Knight in Shining Armour' and 'The Prince with a Heart of Gold'" She said in a dramatic voice. The 2 of them burst out laughing.

"Well too bad with new survivors, that means new killers..." Cora said after catching their breath.

Just then, Yeona entered the room. "Hey guys, who's going to the next game?" She walked over to the board and her eyes went huge at the new names. "OOH NEW SURVIVORS! That's strange though, Ye-Jun said there are no new killers at the camp."

"Wait, what do you mean?" Cora asked, "It's just random survivors? Like Becca and Chaoxing?" Yeona shrugged.

"I'm more concerned about you being friends with Ye-Jun," Gabrielle said, crossing her arms, "That guy is a psycho."

Yeona rolled her eyes, "Oh come on. I've been fan of STAR*STRUCK since forever! And 2 of them are right here in this realm with me! I ain't wasting my chance to befriend them. Hmph."

"Oh the thing you fangirls would do," Cora mumbled, shaking her head.

==========

Yvonne, Eman, Elijah, Jun, Yan, and Kelvin were picked for this round along with Crosby and Rayner.

They spawned in Purgeton, the place looks like in the middle of a desert. An abandoned tourist rest spot with a diner and a motel. The place is news to Crosby and Rayner, being back in the 14th century or something. They arrived at the gas station across from the diner.

"What is this place?" Crosby asked, looking around, "My knight....I do not find this place familiar."

Welcome to the mist ... .Yvonne's thoughts rang in their mind dryly, she spawned clase to them and it's an unspoken rule here that whoever spawn the closest had to help them. Although it's strange how they didn't spawn in the lobby.