Murky Underbelly

Seanna Justeene was a strong, capable pirate. The queen of the sea. She was one of the most feared pirates by mankind. She was hungry for gold and treasure. Her greed took over and she soon became the biggest threat of the sea.

People from different islands teamed up to try and stop her. It took them 2 months, but finally, they were able to track her down.

With her trusty parrot, Rauhm, and her crew, Seanna fought back. But she lost. They torture her for a few months, then made her walk the plank.

When Seanna fell off the plank, she was met by cold water, too weak to swim out. But instead of drowning, she meets a sea creature, oil trailing from behind it. The oil covered her up and she woke up in a different place.

==========

Dakari Bowens was always interested in sea creatures. He became a marine biologist. On one of his expeditions, something or someone was attacking the ship, making it sink.

All of his colleagues are going down. He ran to get a device that he had been working on, a heal gun. Basically, it's the opposite of a gun, it can heal. It was designed to help sea creatures, so maybe the one that was attacking the boat was hurt?

Dakari ran back outside but it was eerily quiet. Then the mist flowed up from the ocean, taking him away.

==========

Finley Marai, a fish person, had grown a big curiosity to the human world. Lily the little mermaid, he was fascinated by the human.

But then he discovered that humans dump trash and pollute the ocean carelessly. He was mad.

Using a spear that he created out of the human stuff, some dinglehopper, he made a spear. His first kill was a family fishing, out of rage.

Then he wanted more. Because one day, his fish village was completely ruined by the pollution. He caught the illness causing him to spill oil everywhere he goes.

So he had to go to land to stop himself from destroying the sea. But not long after his arrival on land, the mist consumed him.

==========

It had been a while since Elizabeth and Yvonne came. They had no idea how long they had been here for, but they noticed a few things.

People from different eras could all be here, meaning the mist existed for a long time before, but as if time warps or something, everyone only appears when it's their time.

And as for food, they get new supplies everytime new survivors and killers come. That just makes them depend on the updates more. Like the next batch of victims.

They heard that the new survivors are coming from Yeona again. Where does she get her sources?

The board shows that Kyle, Dae-Jung, Seoung, Nathan, Adriana, and Arlo along with the 2 new survivors are coming.

And they even have a new map... Cliffmack Beach? (Yea ik it came out later but the 4 maps get boring)

The mist took the survivors for the game away, as the rest of them watched the match on a new screen that had just been added in. The mist now wants them to watch their friend suffer.

==========

The beach is quiet and spooky. Like other places of the realm, it's misty and the time is set at dusk. There is a beach side and part of a city. The survivors looked around before spotting their new teammates.

"Arggg! Where are we at?" Seanna asked, squinting through her eyepatch. She saw the 6 survivors and pointed at them. "Ahoy there, land-dwellers! I demand that you tell me, Captain Seanna of the Sea, where we are!" (how to pirates talk help)