Regular Exculis

Crystal Kaur was a psychic of some sort. With her crystal and tarot reading cards, she started a profile with videos of self care and healing. While it was great that a lot of people cared, deep down, she was miserable.

Her page got so big that she was invited to a meet and greet at a convention for bloggers and influencers. It felt unreal to her, she never felt like a celebrity. But when she got to her stand, she found a bunch of adoring fans and realised that people do care.

It was all too much, Crystal went to an empty hallway to collect herself, but she didn't notice the mist slowly getting in and taking her away.

==========

Emil Singh was a freedom fighter with a heart of gold. He would risk his life to help others find freedom. He was selfless, too selfless. He puts himself second and sometimes forgets to take care of himself at all.

It wasn't easy, and he was too risky. After one of his fights, he was bruised and cut up, hiding behind an alleyway to catch his breath. Emil can't stop now those people need him. He was too wounded to keep going but he can't stop thinking about what would happen to those people if he wasn't there. He had to push his limit. He feels a fog rolling in as it gets colder and colder. He wants to break free from it but he can't.

==========

Tanasha Njoki was a smart and strategic person. Everyone often underestimates her, but she makes sure that they will never do that again. Her family was in royalty and she was next in line, but to be qualified as an empress to rule over her own kingdom, she needed a husband, which she wasn't interested in. But she married a man in a noble family anyway for the throne.

One of her maiden, Demeter Agnes, suggested that she could kill her husband and Tanasha thought that was a good idea. One dead king later, she got married to Demeter and lived happily ever after. Until everything went wrong. People got suspicious and Tanasha tried to accuse Demeter but everyone saw right through it.

Turns out, her peasants actually hated her a lot and now was the opportunity for them to 'off with her head'. They got her and were about to kill her but then the mist came to the execution. Once it cleared up, the Empress was gone.

==========

People landed in the St. Anne Burial Ground for this round. By people, we meant Yan, Iris, Elijah, Riley, Seoung and Sarah. No one complained for the first time because this is an actual good map.

Of course, Crystal and Emil were also there, confused as ever.

"Woah where are we?" Crystal asked out loud as she reached into her pocket. She found 2 things, a strange communication machine and her glowing crystal, the one that would bring good luck. "This is not the convention..."

She was standing in the big building's cafeteria with knocked down tables and a yellow machine in the middle. "Is anyone here?" She called out. No one answered. Until she heard an annoyed groan.

"Get away from me," Sarah snapped. Quite a bad start.

"No need to be mean..." Crystal mumbled, approaching closer to her. "Oh, here take this as a peace offering." She handed her the pink crystal. More like shoved it in her hand.

Sarah inspected it, then her own radio machine buzzed. She pulled it out and looked at the screen for a while. "Total silent perks? I would already be that if you're not here." She growled.

Perk discovered - Clear Quartz

"Oh then can I have it back?" Crystal asked nervously.

"I think I'll keep it," Sarah responded, "Now please leave me to work on this gen alone." Crystal sighed and left. She got off a bad start in the realm.