Forgotten Friends

One thing that keeps the Imaginaries alive is the fact that people still know and remember them. They are just a figment of their imagination after all. But over time, the 3 of them weren't out in the field as much. It had been a while in fact, it was strange, but most of the survivors sometimes forget that some killer exists when they don't get out to kill as much.

The Imaginaries could feel themself getting weaker with less memories of them. The killers still remembered them, that should have stabilized their existence. But Kiara, Ye-Jun, Wren, Taliyah and Alexis were always out in trials to notice them. Aiden and Lawrence are old and grumpy, barely talk to them. Nadiya is stuck in her own little fake reality to see the actual world. The rest of them do sometimes talk to the Imaginaries, but not enough for them to be significantly memorable.

If no one thinks about an imaginary thing, they no longer exist. So luckily, the mist had a solution to help.

The 3 friends got into a meeting with the mist.

"Why are you talking to us?" Ms. Crimson asked.

I've come for a deal... I noticed that you guys are getting weaker

"What's this deal you talk of?" Mx. Amber demanded.

I'll grant you more power, you can stay but combined in a different form... All you have to do is keep this place under control. I do feel like I need help around here.

The Imaginary Friends looked at each other and nodded in agreement. If the mist had a face, it would be smiling.

The mist swirled around them, turning them into a whole different person. Then it wiped every killer's memory of the Imaginaries, because now, they don't need to be remembered to be powerful, they feed off of negative emotions.

This way, the Unforgotten will never be forgotten.

==========

a/n

idk why but i always think that unforgotten is what happened to the imaginary friends.

also rip the imaginaries, i used to main them at one point in db1

have a nice day

~selenur