Return to Sender - The Principal

Aaquil Che was a nerd. He is smart and timid, but can easily be a target to bullies. He keeps to himself about things, for example, his crush on his best friend, Callum.

He knows he can't be with him, Callum has a girlfriend, Yronica. Even though she is mean and demanding, Callum still decided to stay with her. Aaquil will just never have him. And he's fine with that, on the surface.

He somehow got in detention with his friend group, Callum, Yronica, and Eman. And in detention, things happened. And he didn't even try to run away. The mist came and he accepted it.

==========

Yronica Ayala being the middle child, she was just not there to her family. Her older brother grew up, her younger sister took the parent's time. She was just there.

She wanted to change, and slowly, she did. Her behavior became more passive-aggressive, she began to be your typical mean girl. Her friend, Eman, didn't like it, but Yronica could not care less.

Adding on to her problems, Rose Ross, one of her close friends, had a fight with her. The 2 of them began to stay away from each other. The last time Yronica saw her, Rose looked hurt and depressed.

After being caught "loitering" with Callum, Eman and Aaquil, they were sent to detention. But then things happen. And that led her to running for her life, but the mist caught on eventually.

==========

Tw: mention of suicide

Daryl Ross was the principal of Lakeview High. He loves his family and his job. He never had ever thought of murdering someone. But things don't go as planned.

His daughter, Rose, stops responding to his calls. And when he found her, it was too late. She was dead, her body hanging from a tree with the noose around her neck. He found her phone and saw the last person she had ever texted, a student in his school, Yronica Ayala.

Frustrated, he called Yronica to his office the next day, telling her that she would pay for what she did. Yronica didn't take the warning seriously.

He hunted them down in detention, but the mist happened to strike right there and then.

==========

"NO SERIOUSLY, WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?" Wren screamed at Taliyah. It had been a few days since she killed the Delinquent. Right after about 23 stabs, the Bodyguard and the Quarterback had rushed in to help. They attacked Taliyah, and they were pretty good, she still got some bruises.

Unlike the survivors, the killer remembers.

"YOU JUST HAVE TO GO OUT AND KILL SOMEONE!" Ye-Jun yelled, "WHY CAN'T YOU JUST WAIT UNTIL IT'S YOUR TURN?!"

"IT'S A LONG WAIT!" Taliyah shot back, "AND KIARA HERE ALWAYS GET TO GO!"

"NUH UH GIRL, YOU GET TO GO PLENTY TOO!" Kiara shouted, pulling herself out of a blood phrase.

"WELL AT LEAST I GOT RID OF HIM! NO MORE OF HIS STUPID BAT!" Taliyah yelled.

"NO THE MIST REPLACED HIM," Finley yelled, "WITH A MORE ANNOYING GIRL!"

"ARGH!" Nadiya groaned, "THAT'S IT YOU ARE NOT BEING PART OF THE GAME FOR A MONTH!"

"WHAT!?" Taliyah screamed, "NOOOOO!"

Taliyah can't go hungry for victims again....

==========

Eiji, Yan, Yara, Taylor, Mamo and Valerie were picked for this round. They got on the grounds of a high school.