Reality and Perception

Valerie Chang, the popstar, had a horrible life before she became famous, but the past is in the past... right?

Now, she sings positive songs to bring people together. But after her latest concert, she felt sick..

Stepping off the stage was the last thing she remembers before the most took her away.

==========

Taylor Dalton was a maths tutor. While it is useful in the outside world, they do not need it in the mist.

They were at a Valerie concert, but after she stepped off stage, they were concerned and followed.

But Taylor didn't find Valerie,they did however get taken away by the mist.

They never saw Yara outside of the most again.

==========

Nadiya was a famous artist,but she was disconnected to the world. She was always shunned away by other artists.

She was jealous, yes, but she never spoke out or anything.

One day, she was driving and lost control. Her car crashed and the most took her, turning her into the Virtuoso.

==========

"Where were you the whole round? That ghost dominated us all," Yara asked Adriana, who shrugged.

"I was in a locker," she replied. Everyone else looked at her in complete shock and anger .

"You hid safely in a locker the whole round, while we got killed by a murderous ghost outside," Riley demanded, "Like how did she not detect you!?!" He threw his hand in the air, frustrated.

"My perk lets me stay undetectable if I stand still, which I was in the locker," She said. Everyone sighed and groaned.

Adriana was obviously going to locker camp again. Maybe this new killer will give her a lesson on not locker camping.

"Yara?" A familiar voice called. Yara turned and saw no other than her best friend, Taylor.

"Taylor?" She asked. It was them. She ran over to Taylor and embraced them with a hug. They hugged her back. "Where have you been?" Yara looked over their shoulder and gasped. "Is that Valerie Chang??"

Taylor nodded as Yara pulled away.

"Gosh! Adriana and Valerie are both here? Yippee. I mean I know it's not a good thing but like you know what I mean?" She exclaimed. Like the fangirl that she is. Not as much of a fangirl as someone else though...

==========

Taylor and Yara were fixing a gen by the canoe dock. Taylor was actually amazing at fixing it, making it fast.

Perk discovered - Good teacher

"What happened to you?" Yara asked, "You went missing before me, but I only see you now."

"I don't know, it was like a blur," they replied, "I got knocked out and woke up here."

"Time works differently here huh?" They were finished fixing the gen and the wires are all done perfectly. They got up and started to get away.

Suddenly, their vision turned blue. They both started to see wavy patterns and stuff. The world looks strange, like it was drawn by a creative artist that doesn't see the world as it is.

Then out of nowhere, the Virtuoso appeared, catching them by surprise. They were too distracted by their view and got downed by her. It doesn't even hurt, being stabbed by her staff, but their heads are aching from the blueness and stuff.