Killer Lobby

We all know where the survivors go between matches to rest and relax for a bit. But where do killers go?

Since the survivors got their big apartment building that makes more rooms for more survivors, the killer got the same kind of thing. But bigger and better.

First off, there are way less killers than there are survivors, so they get more rooms. They had actually figured out how to get out of the building and see the survivor side.

There is a thick mist that draws the line between the sides, anyone who tries to pass will be burned by it. That didn't stop the killers from trying, even though none of them succeeded.

Outside of their home building was just a large field with trees and a lake. It's designed to fit most of the killers.

There is a huge outdoor stage for Kiara and Ye-Jun. Beautiful scenery for Nadiya to paint and make art. The woods are filled with animals for Cole. The lake is for Finley, even though he doesn't use it much.

The killers get along, except for sometime where they tried to kill each other. But they can't die in the lobby.

The killers get a few advantages that the survivors don't get. For one, they get warnings from the mist when new killers and survivors are coming.

They also get to know the survivors in the upcoming match. They also get to vote on 3 killers that the mist had picked to be a potentially good one for that match. The one with the most votes will be it. Usually, Kiara, Ye-Jun, or Alexis get to be the killer, while Lawrence and P3-NG couldn't even remember the last time they got to go out and kill.

Yeah, the mist does show favoritism toward the killer.

==========

The killers are all in the lobby of their building, waiting for the list of survivors for the next match so they can start voting. Usually, this happens right after the last match so the killer can be prepared.

They had heard a few days ago that some new survivors and killers were going to be added. Ye-Jun keeps Yeona updated on these things through a private chat. Despite the fact that he tried to murder her, she was too much of a fangirl to care. They're great friend outside of matches.

The names started to appear one by one.

Elizabeth Payne

"Let me be the killer next round," Lawrence said.

"You don't even like your daughter," Ms.Crimson argues back.

Serena Wolfe

"Don't want to face her again..." Cole mumbled.

"Oh you coward!" Mx. Amber teased.

Taylor Dalton

"It's the one that liked my artwork," Nadiya commented.

Gabrielle Cole

"Oh... who's that again?" Kiara asked.

Jack Sato

"Can never tell if that's a boy," Finley said.

"It's...a...boy...!" Alexis told him.

Dakari Bowens

"Alright so it seems like an actually good team so far," Wren said. Then the next 2 names appeared, and they are new.

Gabbie Zorro

Sarah Lindholm

"Dang it! I was hoping for that girl who killed my family to be one of them," Wren grumbled.

"Didn't you killed her?" Kiara asked. Ironic.

"Aren't you supposed to be dead?" He shot back, "And you?" He pointed at Lawrence, who glanced at him with electricity coming out of his eyes.

"If she killed your family, shouldn't she be more fit for the role of killer?" Ms.Crimson reasoned. The other 2 imaginary friends nodded in agreement.

"Not necessary," Lawrence grumbled, "That girl Yvonne killed someone, and yet she's a survivor." The killers sarcastically gasped.

"Well new survivors usually means new killer," Nadiya said, then she turned to P3-NG and Lawrence, "So that means you guys won't be getting a turn today." She laughed at them.

"That is okay," P3-NG said, unbothered.

"Shut up you android," Lawrence yelled at him, "Then who is the new killer?"

They all started to throw out ideas of who the new killer was. Soon it turned into an argument. Then all hell broke loose.

Ye-Jun was pounding his hammer on Kiara's head as she got out of a blood phase.

Finley was dripping oil on the ground, which Alexis froze and caused Cole to slip.

Lawrence was hurling lightning balls at P3-NG, which caused temporary malfunctioning and he shook like crazy.

Nadiya used her abstractions on Wren, who was about to stab Mr.Cobalt. Him and the other 2 imaginary friends were having an umbrella fight themself.

Watching all this was a masked killer. She had just come here minutes ago, and were enjoying the scene. But it's about time she joined the fight.

Taliyah sneaked in the middle and yelled, "BOO!" Everyone froze and stopped. They turned to her, all with a shock expression on their face.

"That's my line!" Kiara shouted.

Unlike everyone else in surprise, Wren had a mix of anger and confusion on his face. "You! IT WAS YOU! YOU KILLED MY FAMILY!"

"Nice to see you again too, Mr.Harris."

==========

a/n

just a small chapter about the killers since we dont actually knows what happen to them.

I imagine the mist dont actually torture them as much since they're it's torture machines. Maybe the mist is actually nice to them since most of them are broken before they got into the mist.

have a nice day

~selenur