The Slasher

Still at 'Into the Mist's Chapter

The mist took him in after he killed someone. Now he can kill a lot more. The mist called him the Slasher
==========
  Everyone was going off in groups of 2 to find generators and fix it somehow. Let's face it, none of the survivors here beside Gabrielle had probably fixed any mechanical thing in their life. They had no idea what they were doing.
  Adriana and Yara were paired together. The track star was much faster than the influencer but she kept up.
  "I can't believe that you're here!" Yara squealed. They quickly found a bright yellow generator and began to try their best to work it.
  "Yeah crazy huh?" Adriana said as she pulled out a red wire, "Can't wait to tell my fans about this, they'll probably won't believe me." Yeah, if she ever get outs...
  Suddenly, both girls felt a vibration in their pocket. They stopped working on the gen and pulled out a walkie-talkie thing. Where did that come from?
  Yara opened it and saw a message. You have been detected.
  Adrianna, however, got a different message.
  Perk discovered - Self Control
  "Cool I got my perk," Adriana said, "It says here that I can become undetectable - whatever that means- if I don't move or if I'm working on a generator." The machine also have a team chat to communicate with the rest of the team.
  "Nice, who's detecting us?" Yara asked. They both got back to connecting wires from the generator, hoping to fix it
  After about 10 minutes of hard work, the generator is completed. And they heard footsteps outside of the building getting louder and louder. Their hearts started to beat harder.
  A man with a mask was standing there, holding a big knife. He stares at them and they stare at him. The girls screamed before running away.
  The Slasher was chasing them and they tried to get far away from him.
  Pretty soon, Adriana ran out of breath and stamina, she started to jog slowly. The killer was gaining on her. Soon he got too close.
  "HEY UGLY! OVER HERE!" Yara called from behind. The Slasher turned around and started to chase her instead, leaving Adriana.
  Yara is used to running, but of course, everyone has their limit. She slowed down a bit but then taking a deep breath (which is really hard when you're out of breath) she sprinted into a building and quickly hid in a locker. She could feel the killer outside, walking past the locker. She tried to breathe quietly.
  The Slasher left her. Yara slowly got out of the locker and felt a vibration from the communicator. She picked it out of her pocket and got a notification.
   Perk Discovered - Second Wind. She read through what it does and went to the team chat.
  Yara: Guys there was a guy with a knife, I think he want to kill us
  Adriana: yea this is so not cool
  Adriana: also have yall got ur perk thing yet? I got mine
  Yara: Yes me too
  Eiji: Is it helpful?
  Yara: Very
==========
   Gabrielle and Arlo are working together on a generator. Gabrielle was really good at this and Arlo..? Not so much.
  He had only helped people before and kept messing up on the wires. He could tell that his companion was annoyed by it.
  "Sorry," he said, "I can't help but be nervous about everything."
  "Look I want to go back and so do you, so the sooner we get this done,the better," Gabrielle replied. He sighed.
  "Let's hope the killer won't come..."
  Gabrielle pulled out her phone and looked at it. "We should go, they're getting close."
  Perk discovered - tracking device.
  She ignores the notification on the communication device that she got ever since she came.
  Arlo and Gabrielle got up and started to speed walk closer to one of the cabins.
  But there, they saw the killer. He looked at them through his mask with red lights radiating from him.
  Gabrielle's tracking device is beeping like crazy. "Run.. RUN!"
  They turned the other direction and ran as fast as they could. The Slasher went for Gabriel and left Arlo, as it is easier to find where she was with her phone's loud noise.
  She isn't the best at sport, so after looping the killer for about 20 seconds, she made a mistake by running in a straight line. The Slasher threw his knife at her and it hurt like hell.
  As the Slasher walks away, she was still conscious, but is lying on the ground as her wou d started to bleed.
  She hopelessly called for help. Then soon, Arlo ran back to her.
  "Oh my god what happened?"He exclaimed as he kneels down and works on her wounds.
  "The killer can really kill... this isn't just a game, it's real."
  "Don't worry you'll be back up in notice," he finished healing her and she got up, feeling way better than before. Almost... invincible.
  Perk discovered - Healer's touch
  Arlo got his perk to help out.
  "Thanks..." Gabrielle said.
  "Don't worry about it," He replied, "let's get back to that generator."
==========
  Riley was being chased by the killer while Iris was hiding in a locker.
  He was cutted by the knife before but he kept running, faster too.
  Perk discovered - Cheap Thrill
  He didn't even bother to look at it because one, he's in a chase and two, it buzzed as soon as he got hit, so he's assuming it has something to do with protection.
As fun as the chase was, it didn't last forever. He soon got hit again and fell to the ground. Wow. He had done many dangerous things, but that was with safety equipment. The thrill of it was fun. Being stabbed was not.
  It sting and burn. He hopes that Iris will come out of the locker and help. The Slasher went away to look for other survivors.
  Iris slowly came out of her hiding spot and tried to help him. She sanitised and bandaged the wound. Then she pulled a pot of glowing plants and gave it to him.
  Riley hesitantly took it and it made him feel better. The stabby feeling was no longer bothering him.
  Perk discovered - Pot of Life
  "A little love goes a long way," Iris whispered. "Come on now, we should get some rest." She said as she checked her communicator and smiled when she looked at her perk.
==========
  The Slasher was looking for survivors but then the mist gave him a warning .
  "Usually you would be here for the whole round but I hope you don't mind leaving after they finish 4 generators. You know, just for the fun of watching the other killer."
  "Then where will I go? When can I come back?"
  "Who knows. You're a bit boring anyway."
==========
  Eiji and Jun are working on a generator, in which they both sucked at and exploded it several times.
  "They finished 3 generators already, and we're barely finishing this one." Jun said as he made the gen explode for the 5th time. A football player and a photographer would never be taught how to fix a generator in their life.
  "Well maybe if we- Wait I've been detected so the killer knows where we- OH MY GOD HE'S RIGHT BEHIND YOU," Eiji exclaimed. They quickly left the generator,which exploded one last time.
  They ran away but the killer was quickly gaining on them. Eiji then remembered that his camera had flashing lights when being used, so he turned around and clicked.
  A bright light came out and blinded the Slasher, which gave them some time to run and hide.
  Perk discovered - Old Camera
  "I think I got my perk," Eiji whispered. They are hiding in the cafeteria of the camp.
  The Slasher soon regained his vision and ran past the building.
  A generator had been completed
  Their communicator ringed loudly. Great. The killer turned back to the cabin but to the brother's surprise, it wasn't the masked slasher.
  It was a blue woman in black and ice on her. Her eyes glow white and her presence made the room cold.
  "It's... cold..."
==========
  A/n
  I usually hate author notes but here I am
  'u become the very thing u swore to destroy' sorry just have to
  Anyway, ik in the actual game, they don't switch killer mid round but I need to include both of the beginner killer and don't feel like writing 2 round so we're gonna make it like this

I'm also aware that their perk work differently in DB2 but I'm really used to db1 so when the DB2 survivor come in their chapter, I will the change their perk into what it is now.

  Sorry if this chapter is too long

~ Selenur