~The Saddest Game~

It was a rare day where the trial only have 1 survivor and 1 killer. It was Arlo and Ye Jun.

They spawned into the basic map of Roanoke Woods and start the easy game with the mist opening already there.

But it was shitty.

Both the survivors and the killers spectating this match agreed. Everyone was watching it in frustration.

The people in game can now text people in Lobby because of improvement of technology, and these 2 ignored all thw messages they got.

Basically, it went like this...

==========

Arlo was standing in the corner on top of the big cabin, brooding or something.

Ye Jun was walking around, not bothering to use detect because it was Arlo, not Dae.

Both of their radio machine blew up with messages.

Gabrielle: DAM ARLO FIX A GEN OR SMTH

Taliyah: look yj ik this ain't Dae but pls kill him already so the rest of us can play

Of course they must have been ignoring it, because Arlo stayed in that corner and brood. Ye Jun walk around swinging his hammer randomly outside.

Finally, he found Arlo and started a chase. Just when everyone thought Arlo was done for as he got stuck on the balcony, Ye Jun did something unbelievable. He watched as the nurse just stood infront of him for a full minute. The didn't do anything to stop Arlo from running away.

The Everyone group chat exploded.

Kiara: HAH WTF

Cora: ain't no way bro missed that

Jack: they deffo teaming, no other explaintion

Wren: this just sad

Everyone watched intensely as Arlo went in a locker and Ye Jun completely walked passed it.

Eman: NAH HES BLIND

Kelvin: Arlo hon I love you and all but please just let yourself be killed this is painful to watch

Alexei: bro got no motivation cause it ain't Dae

After that, Arlo went in a generator, and Ye Jun finally detected. Horray he's getting serious now right?

No because it's not sure if he's unmotivated or dumb, but he walked straight to the aura. Like right into a wall. Everyone was flabbergasted.

Kyle: wtf are we watching

Peng: so you've finally detected....

Kiara: but girly walked right in a wall

Emil: dam i never think I would go here... But I lost all hope for these two

Then, Arlo walked out and saw Ye Jun, he ran away even though it's not like he would get attack at this rate.

He locker loop for a while, but the way he did it was unbelievable.

He went in a locker, Ye Jun opened it and they stare at each other for a few second, enough time for him to kill, and the Arlo get to the locker right next to it.

Yan: he's really looping like yj is one of his ex

Winona: SWING THE DAM HAMMER LIKE YOU RANDOMLY DID WHEN WALKING AROUND

Saadiya: this round is not real

Then Arlo ran away, Ye Jun kicked the little progress gen that was worked on.

Everyone watched as they ran around and around the big house. Where was Ye Jun amazing skill of killing?

And he haven't even afflicted Obsession on Arlo yet. He just randomly does lunges right into trees and houses.

Elijah: get out of that locker and accept your fucking fate

Adriana: pov: yj when no Dae

Alexei: pov: Arlo when ex boyfriend

Rayner: ?????

The match got 5 minutes left before the mist would call it a day and it was still going painful.

Arlo was just locker looping and doing gen halfway before he leave.

Ye Jun would lunges right into walls or let Arlo escape right under his nose.

It's very sad watching miss killing opportunities and how they both get stuck on vaults without neither of them getting killed.

The mist either really enjoyed this or hated this.

Then finally, the round ended with neither of them got anything except a bunch of chase XP.

Arlo got yelled at by the survivors while the killers beat the shit out of Ye Jun.

==========

a/n

This was based on a real server I was in when trying to grind with Eiji (turn out, I did not get the chance to do that).

It's so frustrating, everyone in the server was roasting and insulting them so bad, and they ignored it.

I'm sorry for whoever those 2 were, am sure you guys are just really really new to the game. Coincidentally both being your first round. I mean both characters were starters. I mean to not make fun of you in any ways but it was funny.

What's your frustrating db experience?

~selenur