Twisted Timelines - The Boss

Jun Inagaki was a football player, right? Best brother in the world for Eiji? Protective and would sacrifice himself? Would never kill because he wants to? Right?...Right?

Then how the hell did he end up being boss of an entire mafia gang? How did he rise and became a cold blooded killer?

It was just a normal day, we know that. We know that his parents died in a car crash, the generic main character backstory. But the CPS really have to fuck thing up didn't they? First his parents, then Eiji was taken away, with only his scarf left for him.

He had no idea how exactly, but he soon found himself working for Evelyn, a woman who rather liked him. Only, his job was killing people.

One day, Evelyn became too egoistic and he had to bring her down. He still got the scar on his eye, covered by an eyepatch. But Jun successfully killed her. Then, he became the new boss, feared and respected. The Boss.

It was a night that changed things when he killed some guy and rethink his whole life. It didn't matter anymore.... But then it did, because the mist came and made things interesting. Because the mist can cross the universe now.

==========

So Wren Harris, one of the best killers in the mist. Awesome aim. Tragically lost his family, his wife and kids, dead. All because of some other co-worker in the mist.

But if he didn't have kids, would his life be happier? Could his wife still be alive?

His work wasn't the best, but it's paid enough to support his family. Tabitha was pregnant, but then she had a miscarriage. It sent her into an emotional downhill ride. Wren thought that ice cream at their favourite place could cheer her up a bit.

Unfortunately, on the way there, thick mist was racing behind their car until they were gone.

==========

Anais Desir is a hardworking woman. She had rised and became a successful CEO of an accounting company, thanks to her father. But as successful as she is, she was never truly living with happiness. This wasn't her dream.

She has no other life outside of work. Love was one thing she longs for, she somewhat envies one of her workers. The pictures of his beautiful wife on his desk and the messages he would check and answer, she wants that. Anais was happy for him.

After the death of him and his wife, she realized that a beautiful thing is gone. And she wanted to live the moment with no regret, so she quickly went to the hospital to talk to her father. However, one bad thing after another, it was too late. He's gone. She sat and wept for him, not realizing that the mist was seeping in.

==========

In addition to Wren and Anais, we have 6 other survivors; Eiji, Nathan, Arlo, Crysta;, Mamo, and the OG Jun. It was in Dawnwood Pines.

Meanwhile, the Boss spawned at the bottom of the slope. He was confused, but a misty voice rang in his head, telling him to kill. He wasn't about to take orders from some random voice, but hey, killing. He already killed at least a few hundreds, what's a few more gonna hurt?

==========

Wren met Mamo first thing, which earned him a beating by her bat. Then she stopped when she realized he had no weapon.

"Wren Harris... unarmed Wren? No mask Wren? Unable to fight Wren? Who are you?" She asked, and stopped slamming her bat on his back.

"I'm Wren..Harris. How do you know me?" He replied, rubbing his back.

Mamo rolled her eyes, "Oh I don't know, maybe you just kill us weekly?" Wren looked at her with his green eyes, which got her to realized that this is the first time she even see his face.