The Mist's Lullaby

Emery Rivera was a great magician. Ever since he was a little kid, he found the illusions and colorful magic to be amazing. He always stood out from a crowd. Once high school started, he had to act 'normal' to avoid being bullied. Soon, his life was pretty much planned out for him by his parents, he got no say in it.

After getting a job to entertain people at a pub, his path to becoming a magician seems to be stable. But after a late night conversation with the group, he was the last to leave. But when he opened the door, instead of the street it should've been he saw thick white mist. Thinking that it's just a foggy day he stepped into it.

==========

Amari Tayiyyah loves traveling. He lived in Alaska before he started to move from place to place. He made a ton of friends from all over the world, but he always leaves them in the end. Usually, his impulsive feeling wins and it leads him to wherever his next destination is. So, he went back to America.

But the plane didn't make it. It tilted down and gradually, it was heading down to the ground. He thought he was going to die, but before they hit the ground, he felt mist coming into the cabins. It flew all around him and took him away.

==========

Lija was a beautiful statue in an old abandoned fantastical garden. It was like a fairy tale with all the marble statues and the rarest plants. But the abandoned place was uncared for.

Overtime, the plant grew onto Lija, and it wasn't just any plant, it was an entity. It took over the statue and gave her life. But instead of being a kind and caring person, Lija grew hatred toward the human that left the garden. They built the place and did not commit to taking care of it. The place is now filthy because of overgrowth plants.

The mist then took over the garden, taking Lija away.

==========

"FINLEY ARE YOU KIDDING ME?" Wren screamed at the killer fish, "WHY DID YOU KILL HER?"

"Yeah Finley," Taliyah said mockingly, "Why did you kill her?" The killers are in another... erm...fight...discussion about killing. This time, it was about Finley's latest mistake, killing Seanna.

"First of all," Finley said calmly (he's sweating crude oil really hard and shaking in fear of Wren killing him), "She was on our side, so technically, we should be able to kill her. TALIYAH ON THE OTHER HAND, SHE WENT TO THEIR SIDE AND KILL SOMEONE THERE!"

"OH YOU TRY AND NOT KILL FOR A WHOLE WEEK! A MONTH EVEN! ALL I CAN DO THAT WHOLE MONTH YOU GUYS PUNISHED ME WAS STAB COLE, AND THAT'S NOT EVEN FUN CAUSE HIS WEREWOLF SKIN IS TOO THICK TO FEEL IT!" Taliyah yelled at him.

"You stabbed me?" Cole asked, he did not feel it at all.

"Look Finley, I'm not saying what you did was wrong, but-" Wren started but got interrupted by Taliyah.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN IT'S NOT WRONG. YOU GUYS GAVE ME A WHOLE ESSAY ON WHY KILLING THAT BOY WAS WRONG!" Taliyah screamed and lunged at Wren, who pushed her off.

"As I was saying," Wren said while trying to push a fidgety Taliyah away. She was acting feral, jumping at him but she's like 4"8 and Wren is 6"1. "It's not horribly wrong, but we still need to punish you."

"Taking away trial time won't work, I never get picked anyway," Finley snorted. Taliyah then tried to take him down, but it was not successful, her being 4"8 and Finley 7"3.

Kiara tried to pull her away and sprayed some water on her, "Bad stalker." The killers came to an agreement of banning Finley from going in the lake, who could not be bothered less because he doesn't go in it often anyway. Then they moved on to a different topic.