Hallowed Whispers

Saadiya Ali we're one of those people that wants a pony growing up. It wasn't hard to get one for her because her family works a horse show. She is great at horseback riding.

She finally became a big part of a show when her dad broke his leg falling off a horse. After that, she became the star of the show.

But one day, when she arrived at the fairgrounds, no one was there. Thick mist surrounded the place, and took her along with it.

==========

Elijah Songaa had been bullied a lot because of his long hair. He did cut it once but it didn't feel right, so he grew it out again.

He wanted to help others feel belonging, so he applied for a summer job as a camp counselor, and he got it.

During one of his weeks at camp, the boys are bullying each other. So he gave each of them a lecture about bullying. After that, he needed to clear his head and went out for a walk.

He heard an ear piercing scream. Fearing that something happened at camp, he ran back as fast as possible, but once he arrived... Everyone was gone.

Behind him was a thing with long nails and it's face seemed to be stuck in a screaming position.

He let out a scream as the most consumed the both of them.

==========

Winona Davis and her twin sister were camp counselors at Camp Clearwater. But one night, her sister, Kelsey, disappeared. No one told her anything about what happened. But she knows that something horrible was done to her sister.

A massacre happened that night, Winona caused it. She cut the brake off the bus and the people who evacuated the camp died in the crash.

She remembered screaming high pitched with a bloody knife in her hand. Then mist, lots and lots of mist.

==========

"Camp Clearwater has been one of the first maps here, so why do none of us know what that is? No one was in Camp Clearwater when it got taken by the mist, and we know that the mist don't just take things for no reason," Cora said to the people in the lobby with her; Adriana and Gabbie. As usual, she's coming up with more theories, but it's a hard job to do alone.

"Erm, the mist took ME!" Adriana made a point, "And like no murders happened to me, I was just in front of a mirror and then it took me away!"

"Yeah but you're famous," Cora said, "Dae-Jung, Valerie and Nadiya are here. They're famous."

"Well first of all, Dae-Jung witnessed a murder, and Ye-Jun caused it, so it's reasonable. Valerie had a bad past, and she fainted, so like not totally random. And Nadiya, well she's an anti-social killer. Probably have some reasons for it. Besides, if famous people are in here, why do I not see my friend, Javier? He's a famous blogger," Adriana listed reasons that no one would listen to.

"Didn't he stop working with you randomly?" Gabbie piped up, "From what you guys had been saying about the timeline, maybe he's here, just.... Not here yet."

"BACK TO CAMP CLEARWATER!" Cora raised her voice, "We should be expecting someone from there." They went to the board as it started to load up the players.

Jack Sato

"You notice how Jack has been in almost every round? And Seanna has barely been on any?" Cora said.

Riley West

Iris Daley

Cora Madden

Yvonne Kojo

Seth Kileen

Saadiya Ali