~Twisted Timeline AU Killer!Callum~

It started with a friend group at Lakeview High. A typical high school movie friend group with a jock, a nerd, a goth and a queen bee.

Yronica Ayala, the queen bee, is your typical mean girl. She's the prom queen and is currently dating the jock, but their relationship isn't going anywhere. Beside, she had been getting distracted lately to the goth, but as far as she's concern, it's nothing.

Eman Attia, the goth, keeps to herself. She got no other friends beside her group. And she seem to take a liking to the queen bee, but no one knows about it.

Aaaqil Che, the nerd, is also the kindest of the group. He have other friends beside them, but he always found himself spending time with the group despite how much the queen bee annoy him. It's the crush he have on the jock that everyone but the jock himself knows about.

And finally, Callum Gallagher, the jock on the football team. Typical jock like in a movie. He's dating the queen bee but he feel like he wasn't enjoying the relationship as much as he should be. And a certain nerd is distracting him from his relationship, but he's just a friend, right?

==========

Eman always thought that it would be impossible for someone like her to make a friend at this school, if not a few.

Her whole friend group just happened to stumble into each other at the right place and right time. It was lucky for her though, a few friends would really help her get through high school.

But lately, everything seem to be going downhill that might just end their friendship. She noticed how Yronica, her best friend in a way, started to act mean, bullying some people for what? Attention? She noticed how Yronica's main target seem to be someone from their own group, Aaaqil. It all started after lunch

"Whatever Aaaqil, no one cares," Yronica snapped at Aaaqil while he was explaining something about their latest math test. It wasn't unusual for Yronica to make some rude comments.

The bell had just rang and everyone was preparing to get back to class, Eman said 'bye' to her friend group and was about to head to her next period, but as she left, she saw Yronica dragging Aaaqil somewhere as Callum walked the opposite direction, not noticing. She decided that her next class can wait and sneakily followed them.

She stood behind a wall as she slowly peek over the lockers, Yronica looked like she was yelling at Aaaqil.

"You stay away from him, got it?" Yronica said in a stern voice, "He'll never like you back. No one likes you."

Eman watches as Aaaqil started to tears up but bit his lip to stop them from pouring out. Yronica keep yapping but Eman left, she couldn't watch anymore. She should tell someone about this, but then she'll get in trouble for skipping class.

Maybe she was just imagining things. It's not like anyone ever take her serious anyway. But just to be sure, she'll tell Callum what she saw.

==========

It had been weeks since that happened. Each day, Eman noticed how Aaaqil became more quite, spoke up less. Each day she noticed how Yronica was always by Callum's side, hogging his attention. Each day she noticed her friends becoming more distance away from each other.

When she told Callum, he confronted Yronica, they had a fight. But then what Yronica always had her charm and convinced him that Eman was seeing things. Of course he trusted his girlfriend over some emo.

Then when she tried to talk to Aaaqil about it, he just didn't say anything. He just left without a word.

It was like no one notice her. She's just a spectator, too invisible to do anything about the whole situation.

==========

When Callum found Aaaqil's body hanging in the tree on top of a hill out in the school's courtyard with a suicide note, he was furious. Eman and Yronica were also there with him. They would've never expected a late night walk outside would lead them to this.

Aaaqil's note told Callum everything. Everything that Eman had told him but he didn't listened. But now he believed it. Why?

It was all a blur. In his furry, Callum pushed Yronica down the hill and her head clashed against a tree with sharp barks. Blood came pouring out from her head.

Eman covered her mouth to stop the scream from coming out. She ran down the hill and tried to help Yronica.

Callum looked at Eman angrily as he raced after her. She didn't care. She tried to check the mean girl's for a pulse, but it was slowing down.

A thick mist poured in the scene, covering everyone's vision. But Eman also heard 2 familiar voices.

"What are you kids doing out here?" A grumpy voice belonging to their janitor asked.

"What's going on? You know you're not suppose to be here after school." This one was the kind but stern voice belonging to their principal.

Eman closed her eyes and open her mouth, "HELP!"

Hopefully someone will listen this time.

==========

a/n

omg i feel like this was bad. it got not much details cause it was in 3rd person Eman pov. i feel like killer!callum lore wouldn't have Eman as an important character and we need them all.

Credits to the discord server for this idea of killer!callum and yronica bullying aaaqil to suicide.

Also, this will be the last short story on this book, I will be deleting the heatha musical one i unconsciously made and replace it with a collection of daybreak short stories

~selenur