Specter 2- Hunt the Ghost

Jonas Weber was a musician, dreaming of starting a band. But as he grew older, he saw how the world can be such a cruel and unjust place. He did covert ops when not playing music.

The Tridents want him and he agrees to help them. He found friends there. But one day, a close friend died and they pointed it to Jonas. Just to be safe, they put him in a cell. It wasn't safe for him though, because one day, when a guard came to check, they found him strangled and dead.

But it doesn't matter for now, he isn't part of this chapter.

==========

So Eiji and Seoung woke up in a place that wasn't the Lobby, a match or their cabin. So they thought 'ah shit here we go again' and remember the whole incident when a few of them met Sera's gang.

"Where are we now? The Dust?" Seoung said.

"A whole facility... maybe it's a sci-fi murder game," Eiji commented at their surrounding. They were both really calm.

There are people surrounding them immediately.

"Hmm I don't remember ever sending invites for these 2," someone inspected them, "well, if you're here, might as well be useful."

"So what's the rule for this killer game?" Seoung asked the people, they all looked at her confusingly, "Oh you know, like do you beat up the killers or run away?"

"This is not a game! We hunt ghost-"

"Yeah that sounds like a game to me," Seoung said.

Eiji nodded in agreement, "So the thing that brought you guys here, the Dust?" Perhaps they had been in the Mist for too long, because their intelligence is going down.

"No, we choose to be here," somebody in the group said.

The 2 survivors looked at each other and bursted out laughing.

"I think they went insane," Someone whispered to the person next to them. Everyone backed off.

"Listen here and listen well," Some random woman said, "We're in Specter Investigation and you guys will help out on a mission today. Names?"

"Eiji"

"Seoung"

She nodded, "Well I'm not joining you guys, hmmm... Cali, why don't you help them? And Ethan you too." She made them get on a van and closed the back. They drove away somewhere.

==========

"So! What's your ability here?" Eiji asked the 2 on the drive to wherever they're going. Silence.

Seoung jumped in to keep the conversation going, "Back in this other place, I can detect killers. Sometimes."

"Jeez, did you guys eat a brain tumour for breakfast?" The pink-haired girl named Cali finally said, she didn't sound very nice.

"You remind me of someone," Seoung retorted back, "maybe you guys are friends? Her name start with a Y and rhyme with Veronica"

Cali rolled her eyes, "whatever. You guys are just dumb."

"Shut the hell up Cali," Ethan snapped at her.

They arrived at the house. Ethan told them to take some devices, so they all had a flashlight. In addition, each of them can take 2 more, so all together, they ended up with almost all items, except for the candle and the lighter.

Everyone got out of the van and turned on their flashlights. They entered the cozy home and looked around.

"I don't feel any ghosts around here," Seoung called, "What are we looking for anyway?"