Chapter 71: Young People Don't Value Martial Virtues!

“So fast!”

Lin Bei was tense and barely dodged the sword. His expression was solemn.

Jian Jiu’s reaction speed was similar to his!

It had also reached 0.03 seconds!

This way, he would not have the advantage!

It was unrealistic to crush the other party. He could only give it a try!

Lin Bei thought to himself. The upper limit of an Emperor-tier Boss’ Health Points was all above 100 million, but it usually would not exceed 1 billion points. However, this was only relative. As a Guardian, there would be a ruin bonus. It was not impossible to reach 2 billion points!

Lin Bei threw a punch back at Jian Jiu while dodging, testing his health limit!

1.5 billion!

It was very high!

Now that Lin Bei was in full condition, the damage of using the Holy Light Punishment was about 6 million!

In other words, if Jian Jiu did not resist at all, he would have to use Holy Light Punishment more than 200 times in a row to defeat him!

“This is too hard!”

Lin Bei could not help but sigh.

One had to know that this was because Discipline Spell ignored defense. If it were anyone else, who knew how long it would take to kill Jian Jiu?

Unless a group of people cooperated with various items, talents, and skills, they wouldn’t have a chance!

However, the chances were still slim!

First of all, the extreme reaction speed of 0.03 seconds was three times that of the current top players. If they wanted to deal with him, unless they used various debuffing skills or items to forcefully reduce his speed, they had no chance of winning at all!

Moreover, even if they slowed the other party down, was the resistance of an Emperor-tier Boss a joke? In just a few seconds, the control effect would probably be offset.

Moreover, can you guarantee that such an awesome existence doesn’t have any skills to remove debuffs?

It was obviously impossible!

Therefore, for players at this stage, it was almost impossible to attack Jian Jiu!

Unless the other party deliberately went easy on him, even the current Lin Bei would find it very difficult to deal with him!

“Not bad, you can actually dodge my sword. You’re quite interesting.”

Jian Jiu stroked his beard with a smile and said, “How about this? I won’t bully you. If you can take seven of my strikes in a row, I’ll consider that you have passed the challenge! What do you think?”

“…”

The corners of Lin Bei’s mouth twitched.

Why did these words sound so familiar?

Didn’t Jian Yi say something similar in the ruins of the Sunset Dynasty?

The only difference was that Jian Yi had said “nine attacks” back then, and Jian Jiu had said “seven strikes” now.

However, Lin Bei would not foolishly believe their nonsense!

Back then, Jian Yi had clearly agreed to use nine attacks, but in the end, he used the eleventh move. It was simply a slap in the face!

If Lin Bei had not reacted quickly back then, he would have died!

Now, this guy called Jian Jiu had announced that he only needed to take seven of his strikes to pass the challenge. Would Lin Bei believe him?