Chapter 11: Holy Light Contract! White Wings!

“Xiaobei? What’s the matter?”

“Mom, please come home.”

Lin Bei said over the phone, “I earned 200,000 yuan from the new server of Second World. I’ll earn more in the future. You don’t have to suffer anymore. Sister can get better treatment in the future!”

“How much?”

“240,000, to be exact.”

Lin Bei smiled and said, “Dad, Mom, come back. It’s not safe to drive a freight truck outside. I plan to build a professional team and need help. Come back and help.”

“Well …”

Jiang Xia looked at Lin Yuanshan beside her and asked.

“Alright, Xiaobei. We’ll finish our work first. We’ll help you later. It’ll be a week at most.”

“Alright, be careful on the road! I’ll transfer 100,000 to you later and repay the car loan.”

Then, Lin Bei chatted with his parents for a while before hanging up.

Although his parents had promised to come back and help, it was not difficult for him to tell from their words that they were worried about him.

“However, this is only the beginning! I have the game experience and technology of the current era. It’s not difficult to earn money!”

Lin Bei’s gaze was firm. Moreover, he had a batch of accounts with top-notch talents.

With these, he believed that he could quickly dispel his parents’ doubts!

***

“What do you think, Family Head?”

Jiang Xia looked at the 100,000 dollars transfer notification on her phone and smiled bitterly.

“Sigh, I guess this kid is just lucky. He got a first killing or something, dropped some equipment, and sold them for some money. But this situation depends on luck. It’s not very stable. And even if Xiaobei has talent, this world doesn’t lack talent. The path of a profession isn’t as easy as he thinks!”

Lin Yuanshan used to be a professional player in other games when he was young, but he didn’t make a name for himself and retired in the end.

Therefore, Lin Yuanshan was very clear about the difficulties and dangers of the professional path. Therefore, after Lin Bei said that he wanted to establish a professional team, it was normal for him to be worried.

“Save the money for Xiaobei. It’s time for us to go back. It’s time to pay for Snowy’s medical fees and visit Xiaobei. We can’t let him take a wrong turn!”

“Alright, let’s do that.”

Jiang Xia nodded and smiled.

She did not object to Lin Bei playing the game, but he had to prioritize. If he blindly invested in the game’s gold rush because of an unexpected gain, he would probably suffer a huge blow in the end.

***

As for Lin Bei, after finding an intermediary to show him the house, he quickly logged into Second World. It was the early stages of the game, and he had to lose no time in his development. He had just logged off and spent a lot of time. What he needed to do now was to develop as soon as possible, get more equipment and sell them for money.

As soon as he went online, Lin Bei opened the level rankings and took a look.

“Fortunately, the first place is only at Level 7 with 81% EXP. This is too slow! Looks like I should be able to obtain the System reward for breaking through Level 10!”