Chapter 64: I'm Doing This For Your Own Good. Don't Make the Wrong Decision

“What? You don’t dare?!”

Cao Fei Apollo raised his chin and made a throat-slitting gesture with the golden sword in his hand. He provoked, “If you don’t dare, I can let you off! I’m in a good mood today and I have just completed a B-rank bounty mission! However, it’s only this time. The next time I see you, I’ll definitely torture you!”

Lin Bei: (;¬_¬)…

“What are you looking at? Are you not convinced?”

Seeing Lin Bei’s disdain, Cao Fei Apollo immediately said angrily, “I’m not afraid to tell you that I’ve already completed the advancement of the Level S hidden profession! When I learn my exclusive skill, you won’t have any chance of winning!”

“Okay.”

Lin Bei shrugged and felt that he should ignore this guy, who was too naive.

“Tria, I’ll leave the Tavern’s Mystic Realm to you.”

“Alright, Prince Charming!”

Tria nodded and smiled. “By the way, that newcomer is Lord Monka’s new disciple. Please don’t take offense.”

“Oh? Brother Monka’s disciple?”

Lin Bei’s eyes lit up.

“That’s right. He has already completed the advancement of the Bloodthirsty Berserker. Previously, Lord Monka gave him a trial mission, which was to complete a B-rank bounty mission. Looking at his high-spirited appearance now, there’s a high chance that he succeeded, right?”

Tria said, “But he’s been provoking Prince Charming. Should we inform Lord Monka and ask him to personally come and deal with it?”

“That’s good. I don’t want to fight him.”

Lin Bei smiled and nodded.

He did not want to attack. It was not that he was afraid of Cao Fei Apollo, but if he attacked, the other party would lose his attributes. This was a result he did not want to see. After all, that guy was one of his future main team members. If he was killed and crippled, it would be a joke.

When Tria received Lin Bei’s reply, she immediately contacted Monka.

However, Cao Fei Apollo could not wait anymore. He leaned forward and continued to provoke him. “Kid, can you do it? If you’re afraid, just say it. What do you mean by pretending to be mute now? Do you dare to fight me? Say something!”

“You…”

Lin Bei hesitated.

“What about me? I admit that your PK skills are very strong, but there’s a limit to them! I’ve long figured out your previous positioning skills! If you’re man enough, fight me again now!”

“Sigh, seriously. Alright, you got me. Let’s spar.”

Lin Bei sighed. Forget it, I’ll torture him a little. Otherwise, he won’t learn.

Cao Fei Apollo said arrogantly, “Come on, let’s start the duel mode. Real men have to fight! The spar mode is only for children to play house!”

“…”

Lin Bei had a headache.

Damn it, I gave you a chance. Why did you have to court death?

Is a Level S hidden profession very awesome?

“Scared?”

Cao Fei Apollo was aggressive.

“You really think so?!”