Chapter 135: The Fondness of Jin Dadao! Divinity Gemstone!

Moreover, he could obtain Pseudo-Extraordinary equipment by killing an Emperor-tier Boss. In terms of production, with the Mutated Blood, even if he created all the Bosses by himself, he could farm a lot in a day.

These problems were not problems.

To Lin Bei, safety was the most important.

Who knew if other experts with appraisal abilities would attack him?

If a few existences with Limit Surpassing Skills really came, he would not be able to take it either.

Moreover, they might not let him go.

Who could always be prepared?

If he was accidentally tricked, he would be in trouble.

Therefore, in his opinion, the losses mentioned by Jin Dadao were nothing!

He even felt that it was only a 1% decrease in attributes. He did not care at all.

In the future, he would definitely kill many Monarch-tier experts!

He would definitely obtain a lot of equipment!

Even if he really cared about the 1% decrease in attributes, he could just use an Extraordinary Spirit Essence.

It was not a big deal!

On the other side, Jin Dadao saw that Lin Bei was silent and thought that he was in a dilemma. He looked at the golden spear on the counter and said impatiently, “However… it’s just a 1% decrease in attributes. It’s not unacceptable. How about this? If you agree to let me help you appraise these equipment, I won’t take advantage of you! How about I give you the corresponding remuneration?”

“Huh? I asked you to appraise the equipment, but you want to give me a reward? Is that true?!”

Lin Bei was stunned.

There was such a good thing?

“Of course it’s true! Didn’t I tell you? Because of my innate ability, I’ll automatically extract a trace of the equipment’s strength. To you, it’s a loss. Therefore, it’s normal to give you some compensation, right?”

Jin Dadao said, “Other things… I don’t have them, but in terms of arrays, my attainments are not low. There are also some secrets that I know. I can exchange these with you, or if you need Bobo Coins, I can give them to you. If you appraise Extraordinary equipment once… Well, how about 10,000 Bobo Coins?”

“…”

Lin Bei was stunned.

Was there really such a good thing?

“Master Jin, are you serious?”

Lin Bei confirmed again.

“Of course! Speaking of which, I can increase my strength by helping you appraise equipment! It’s a matter of taking what we need, and you even lost a portion of the equipment’s attributes. Calculating it, you’re at a loss. Isn’t it normal for me to do this?”

Jin Dadao frowned and said, “Be straightforward. Give me a definite answer. Do you want to do it or not?”

“Damn! We have to do it!”

When Lin Bei heard this, his face twitched with laughter.

How could such a good thing be so easy to encounter?

There were benefits to getting someone to appraise the equipment?

Who wouldn’t do it? Only idiots!

“By the way, Master Jin, there’s something I want to consult you about.”