Chapter 87: Terrifying Improvement! The Challenger League Begins!

Opening his attribute panel, Lin Bei looked at his new attributes with excitement.

——

Name: Lin Bei

Profession: Prince Charming of War (Not Fully Activated)

Constitution: 360.5 (280↑)

Physical Strength: 245.5 (200↑)

Magic Strength: 593.5 (440↑)

Agility: 384 (300↑)

Divinity: 28 (20↑)

Skill: War God Shield (Lv.2)

——

“Divinity Crystal is awesome!”

Lin Bei clenched his fists in excitement.

He felt that he seemed to be filled with endless strength!

The area of his magic power detection easily covered a radius of hundreds of meters, and the senses were abnormally clear!

Not only that, he felt that the surface of his body seemed to be enveloped by a layer of aura, as if it was constantly protecting his body! This should be the benefit of having a Constitution of more than 100!

Agility exceeding 100 made his senses sharper and his body more agile!

His Physical Strength also broke through the limit, and he felt a strange power different from Magic Strength Limit Breakthrough. It should be something like battle aura in the game!

“Too powerful!”

Lin Bei felt unprecedentedly powerful!

After mobilizing his magic power slightly, Lin Bei quickly condensed dozens of icicles in front of him!

Compared to before, there were more of them and their power was stronger!

He clenched his fists tightly, and the surrounding battle aura quickly wrapped around him. A powerful explosive force instantly lingered in his fists. Right now, he felt like a human tank! With one punch, he could shatter a house!

His reaction speed broke through the limit again and reached a terrifying 0.01 seconds! Not only that, his movement speed had already exceeded 100 meters per second!

As for the strength of his body, it was also ridiculously strong.

With a punch, the fake mountain in the villa’s garden instantly shattered, but his fist was unscathed. Not even the skin was broken!

There was only one word to describe it: strong!

“I’m afraid I’ll really become Superman this time!”

Lin Bei was stunned for a while before slowly coming back to his senses.

The current him was so strong that it felt surreal.

Apart from that, he also had a Lv.2 War God Shield skill that could give him a shield with a maximum health capacity of 10 times!

Currently, his Constitution was 360 points, and his 10x shield was 3,600 points of Constitution capacity!

Recalling how he could not even scratch his skin after breaking the mountain, it was unimaginable how hard his War God Shield would be!

“I look like a monster now.”

Lin Bei muttered to himself.

Glancing at the broken fake mountains, Lin Bei controlled his magic power and reassembled them. Although they were slightly different from before, they were not bad. After all, his aesthetic taste was only so-so. It was fine as long as the fake mountains were complete.