Chapter 9: Can a Priest Play Like This?

Flying Dragon in the Sky looked ahead and saw Lin Bei standing beside the throne.

"Haha! There's really only one Priest! And... the light on that ring... is actually golden!"

Gold equipment!

A piece of equipment of this quality, and it was a piece of jewelry with an extremely low drop rate!

On the first day of the game, it was worth at least hundreds of thousands of Ocean Blue coins!

Most importantly... there were two of them!

I'm rich!

Flying Dragon in the Sky's eyes lit up. He had completely lost his mind.

"The Priest in front, who gave you permission to steal our Boss? I'll give you a choice now. If you know what's good for you, return the equipment that the Boss dropped to me. Our Fighting Shark Empire can let bygones be bygones! Otherwise... your account will be crippled!"

Flying Dragon in the Sky shouted.

Although he could get someone to kill this Priest now, the two Gold-grade jewelry might not be dropped!

Therefore, to be safe, Flying Dragon in the Sky chose to threaten the other party.

Although he was a little greedy, he was not afraid at all!

The other party was just a Priest. Not to mention that the other party was more than Level 5, so what if he was Level 10?

There were 300 people on their side. How could they let this kid escape?

In Second World, the drop rate was only 10% when someone died. It would be best if the other party could take the initiative to hand over their equipment.

Lin Bei frowned slightly. He did not care about what the other party said.

In Second World, snatching Bosses happened from time to time. Everyone relied on their own abilities.

However... I had already killed all the Bosses on my side, yet they still came up to stop me and said that I had snatched the Boss. It was a little ridiculous.

With his current attributes, so what if the other party had 300 people?

To him currently, they were just a group of experience babies.

However, he did not immediately pay attention to Flying Dragon in the Sky. Instead, he turned his gaze in the other two directions. They were the members of the Windcloud Guild and the Azure Plume Guild.

"What about you guys? Do you also think that I stole your Boss?"

Lin Bei asked with a faint smile.

"There's no such thing! I'm here to invite you to join our Windcloud Guild! I have no ill intentions! If you have any needs, we can help you deal with the people from the Fighting Shark Empire!"

Unparalleled Windcloud's pupils constricted slightly as he hurriedly replied.

"Deity! Come to our guild! We have a lot of girls in our guild! And we have enough potions!"

Before Green Collar could speak, Unparalleled Plume shouted excitedly.

"..."

Lin Bei did not say anything, but regret flashed in his eyes. Windcloud and Azure Plume's people added up to 200 people. If they attacked together, he could gain more experience.

Since they did not attack, he could not start farming directly.

"Flying Dragon in the Sky, right? I'll give you ten seconds to apologize to me."

[1-200] ONLINE GAME: UNLIMITED BUFF TALENT FROM THE BEGINNING  On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara