Chapter 53: Mission Reward! Points Mall!

In the Bloodshed Tavern’s bounty missions, bounty missions below B-rank usually rewarded no more than 1,000 tavern points.

B-rank bounty missions usually rewarded 1,000 to 3,000 points. As for A-rank bounty missions, the points reward was generally above 3,000 points. For some A-rank missions with high difficulty, it could even exceed 10,000 points!

If a mission failed, the person who accepted the mission would usually lose about 20% of the points to be rewarded by the mission.

Lin Bei had previously accepted dozens of missions above Level B. This was unbelievable to the one-eyed man.

Once he failed, the points deducted would be quite terrifying!

Therefore, the one-eyed man looked at the back of the person standing in front of the counter and kept shaking his head and sighing.

Sigh, he was still young.

If he was more stable and took every step carefully, with Lord Monka’s good lead, he would not have ended up like this!

Now that the missions had failed, tens of thousands of points would probably be deducted, right?

Sigh, how long would it take to make up for it?

The one-eyed man had worked here for a few years and had only accumulated 3,000 points.

This was something he had saved up by scrimping and saving. One had to know that as a member of the Bloodshed Tavern, the expenditure of points was huge. Equipment, alchemy potions, and various supplies had to be exchanged with points. They had to constantly consume points to exchange for high-level equipment and items, thus completing higher-level bounty missions. This cycle allowed them to continuously become stronger.

It was already very difficult to save some points.

One had to know that low-level missions were usually rewarded with dozens of points. There were almost none with more than a hundred points. The difficulty of accumulating points could be imagined!

“How many points do you think he will lose this time?”

“In my opinion, at least 10,000 points, right?”

“More than that. I think it’s at least 30,000!”

“Sigh, this is too ruthless. You have to know that the points required to become a 2-star member are only 10,000. His deduction is equivalent to removing two to three 2-star membership slots!”

“That’s right!”

“Lower your voice. Just watch and do not say anything. Have you forgotten?”

The group of people huddled in a corner and stuck their heads out, not daring to make a sound.

However, without exception, they looked at the bar and pricked up their ears to listen carefully.

For a moment, the entire Bloodshed Tavern was incomparably quiet.

“Eh, it’s so quiet?”

Lin Bei had just arrived at the counter when he felt the quiet atmosphere around him. He could not help but be stunned.

Previously, when he came to the Bloodshed Tavern, it was extremely lively.

What’s wrong now? Why do I feel like these people are obedient? Are they looking at me strangely?

Forget it, who cares? I’m just handing in the missions and leaving immediately. Just watch if you want.

“Tria, I’m here to turn in my missions.”