Chapter 163: Three-Star Challenge!

Lin Bei looked at the 50 prizes shining in the prize pool and smiled.

He saw the Divinity Fragment at a glance, and there was more than one.

The rewards for the Divinity Fragment were divided into three. They were: Divinity Fragment x1, Divinity Fragment x2, and Divinity Fragment x3. Other than that, there were some Obsidian-grade equipment and combat items. They were not attractive to Lin Bei.

“Begin the lottery! Come on! I want Divinity Fragment x3!”

Lin Bei muttered in his heart and the lottery wheel spun.

[Congratulations! You have obtained the prize “Divinity Fragment x3”!]

“Haha, it’s done!”

Lin Bei grinned and looked at the three additional Divinity Fragments in his inventory. He was in a good mood.

“This is indeed a voice-controlled game.”

Lin Bei sighed. “The high Luck of 175 points is indeed not a joke.”

Behind him, Jian Ba, who had come back to his senses, leaned forward and asked, “Did you draw the lottery? What did you draw?”

“Hehe, it’s average. It’s only three Divinity Fragments.”

Lin Bei smiled and said calmly.

“Three Divinity Fragments? Damn, you call this ordinary?”

When Jian Ba heard this, he cursed and said angrily, “What do you want me, who only drew a pile of trash equipment, to say?”

“Nothing!”

Lin Bei spread his hands. “I want to help you, but… I really have no choice.”

“I—”

“Alright, hurry up and pass the challenge. I’ll head to the three-star challenge area first.”

Lin Bei waved his hand and teleported away.

[You have been teleported to the Mystic Iron Giant Sword Ruins Challenge Scene (★★★☆☆)!]

[Challenge Mission: Defeat the Mystic Iron Sword Spirit clone! The shorter the time used, the higher the evaluation!]

“Oh? Mystic Iron Sword Spirit’s clone?”

At this moment, Lin Bei was teleported to a high platform. Around the high platform was a bottomless pitch-black abyss. Above the high platform, a young girl in a black cloak stood elegantly. On her back was a heavy sword that did not match her thin figure. The difference was huge.

——

Mystic Iron Sword Spirit, Xuan Mo (Lv. 129, Extraordinary)

——

“Eh? Didn’t you say a clone? This is clearly the main body.”

Lin Bei was stunned, thinking that something had gone wrong.

“Hello, challenger.”

In the sky, Xuan Mo lowered his head and looked at Lin Bei. The corners of her mouth curled up as he said slowly, “You actually obtained an Extraordinary evaluation for your previous challenge. How impressive. Therefore, I’ll give you a chance. If you can suppress my main body’s life force to less than half, I can also give you an Extraordinary evaluation for this three-star challenge.”

“If you’re ready, you can attack at any time.”

On the high platform, Lin Bei looked up at the girl and asked in surprise, “Are you serious?”