Chapter 13: Forest Wood: Mentality Collapse!

“Green, what’s wrong?”

Unparalleled Plume noticed Green Collar’s abnormality and couldn’t help but ask.

“It’s… it’s nothing. It’s just that the Deity asked me if I still wanted to accept equipment. I’m thinking about it.”

“Yes! Of course! If our guild wants to develop, such a small number of people is definitely not enough! Moreover, the server has just opened. Most of the players don’t even have proper equipment on them. Of course, we can’t let go of this opportunity to develop!”

Unparalleled Plume was excited. “Have you forgotten what our goal is? To establish the largest Potion Guild in the entire server! With this equipment, our guild’s development speed can greatly increase! When the guild’s strength increases, we can obtain more resources to develop. If this continues, we will only become stronger and stronger!”

Green Collar nodded and made another trip to collect more than 100 pieces of equipment from Lin Bei. However, compared to the last time, there was only Iron and Bronze equipment this time. However, for the current Azure Plume Guild, it was enough!

“Do you think… the Deity’s talent is related to drops?”

Green Collar glanced at Unparalleled Plume and whispered.

“That’s very likely! Good maneuvers will only affect the leveling speed, but they won’t affect the drop rate of equipment. Moreover, the quality of these equipment is quite good. Under normal circumstances, you have to kill a bunch of lord-tier Bosses to obtain them. Therefore, I’m guessing that the talent of the Deity is related to the drop rate!”

Unparalleled Plume’s eyes sparkled and she said excitedly, “This is a powerful talent! If we can pull him into our guild, coupled with your talent, Green, we won’t have to worry about becoming stronger. Moreover, Deity’s maneuvers are also powerful; they are simply perfect!”

“Green, you have to hurry up. Think of a way to set a trap for him to join our guild!”

“Okay, I’ll try.”

***

On the other side, Lin Bei had already left Gloomy Jungle and was walking towards the Fishermen’s Bay in the east of Holy Light Village.

He was now Level 9 and had regained the number one position on the leaderboard from the player called Forest Wood.

Along the way, he took out the potions he had gotten from Green Collar and drank them all.

[You have used the Novice Underwater Breathing Potion. During the effective period, you can breathe freely in the water. Duration: 8.]

[You have used the Novice Resilience Potion. You have obtained 100% Critical Hit Immunity. Duration: 8.]

[You have used the Novice Movement Speed Potion” and received a 20% increase in speed. Duration: 8.]

[You have used the Novice Night Vision Potion and obtained night vision. Duration: 8.]

[You have used Novice Leap Potion. Leap +10. Duration: 8.]

[You have used the Novice Stealth Potion. After leaving the battle, you will enter Stealth state. Duration: 8.]

[You have used the Novice Eagle Eye Potion. All Critical Hit rates +10%. Duration: 8.]

[You have used the Novice Slowdown Potion. Attack has a 20% deceleration effect. Duration: 8.]

Eight bottles of potions, eight permanent Buffs!

This was especially true for the Novice Resilience Potion, which only lasted for 10 seconds. However, because of his talent bonus, the duration was directly permanent! It gave him a permanent damage reduction bonus!