Chapter 89: Terrifying Harvest! Kid, Hang In There, I'm Here to Save You!

In the blink of an eye, two days had passed. Lin Bei had farmed more than half of the Tavern’s Mystic Realm.

Now, only the ruins in the western and northern regions had not been cleared.

As long as he was given two more days, he could clear all the non-Monarch-tier ruins above 2,000 years old outside the central area and plunder all the divinity items inside!

Of course, it was all thanks to Qiqi that he could do this.

Over the past two days, he had been troubled by the Monarch-tier experts from the various regions. However, without exception, these Monarch-tier experts fled in the blink of an eye when they saw Qiqi.

“Haha, the feeling of having a super bodyguard is awesome!”

Lin Bei’s brows relaxed and he felt refreshed.

Currently, he already had 72 Divinity Crystals in his backpack and nearly 300 Divinity Fragments. Needless to say, he had exceeded 2,500 Divinity Dust!

The number could only be described as “terrifying”!

“The competition is tomorrow. Moreover, Mom and Dad can will arrive in Magic City tomorrow. The Genetic Strengthening Potion that my little sister has been given is almost here today. It’s time to go offline and use another Divinity Crystal.”

Lin Bei calculated the time. The spare time in between was just enough for him to absorb another divine crystal.

In the past few days, he had consumed 20 points of divinity and activated Extraordinary Agility Breakthrough. His strength had increased by a large margin again!

——

Extraordinary Agility Breakthrough!

Within 5 seconds, any skill can be instantly cast without limit. Furthermore, the cooldown of all skills will be reduced by 50%.

Cooldown time is 60 seconds.

——

It was a very terrifying effect!

Moreover, with the Unlimited Buff talent, Extraordinary Agility Breakthrough had become a permanent effect, allowing him to instantly release any skill and obtain an additional 50% cooldown reduction!

Originally, Alina’s Prayer had only reduced the cooldown of all his Holy Light skills by 90%. The cooldown of his other skills had not decreased, but now that he had Extraordinary Agility Breakthrough, the cooldown of all his Holy Light skills had decreased by 50% again!

The cooldown of the other skills had also been reduced by half!

This was a huge improvement for him!

Take the Holy Light Punishment for example. Originally, the Lv.2 Holy Light Punishment needed a cooldown of 4 seconds, but with the reduced cooldown of the double Buffs, it only took 0.2 seconds to release the Holy Light Punishment!

In total, it meant five Judgment Attacks per second!

It was ridiculously strong!

Other than that, the cooldown time of the Mutated Blood had also been reduced to three hours. In other words, he could kill 80 Mutated Bosses a day!

It could only be said that the 50% cooldown reduction brought about by Extraordinary Agility Breakthrough was too awesome!

Of course, instantaneous casting of skills was also very powerful!

Without any obstacles, he could instantly release all his skills. Now, he had truly become a magic bomber!

Previously, he did not live up to his name.