Chapter 12: Mountain of Equipment!

‘-5,000!’

-13,000! (Magic Critical Hit + Paralysis Ring Electricity Sensing Bonus)

In one second, two Discipline Spells took out more than 10% of the Mutated Minotaur’s Health Points!

“Not bad, 150,000 Health Points are considered a health bull, but before me… they’re not enough!”

Lin Bei smiled and waved the Mithril Scepter in his hand. Discipline Spell landed every 0.5 seconds. After 10 seconds, the Domain-Lord tier Mutated Minotaur wailed and fell to the ground.

[You killed Mutated Minotaur (Domain-Lord tier)! Obtained 8800 experience points!]

Swoosh!

Lin Bei’s experience bar instantly increased by more than 25%!

[Level: Level 7 (76.5%)]

“Not bad. One more Mutated Minotaur and I’ll be able to reach Level 8!”

Lin Bei put the equipment and items that the Boss dropped into his backpack and did not look at them. He wanted to advance to Level 10 first!

[The Minotaur has mutated!]

[You have killed a Mutated Minotaur! Obtained 8,800 experience points!]

[You have leveled up! Obtained 5 free attribute points and 1 potential point!]

[Detected Elena’s Blessing. Additional 5 free basic attribute points and 1 potential point obtained!]

Lin Bei added all his attributes to his magic power. As for his potential points, they were useless. He would wait until he had a good skill in the future.

“Level 8 to Level 9 requires 74,000 EXP. Level 9 to Level 10 requires 100,000 EXP. In other words, I need to kill more than 20 Mutated Bosses. Unfortunately, the cooldown of the Mutated Blood skill can’t keep up. Otherwise, leveling up would be simple.”

Lin Bei casually killed a Mutated Minotaur and obtained 8,000 experience points. There was no cross-level bonus. Killing a Domain-Lord tier Boss only gave him 100 times the experience of a normal wild monster.

After collecting the items and collecting the corpses, Lin Bei obtained another 3 bottles of Domain-Lord tier monster blood.

Now, his backpack had more than 30 pieces of equipment above Silver Quality, including 5 Platinum Quality, 12 Gold Quality, and 20 Silver Quality.

The five Platinum-grade items were all Level 10 equipment. Lin Bei could not equip himself with them now, but there were five Gold items that he could equip himself with now. He was not picky and wore them directly.

He had also changed all the other Bronze equipment to Silver equipment.

At this point, his attributes had increased by a large margin.

——-

Health Points: 3,500

Magic Strength: 4,200

Magic Attack: 850

Physical Attack: 300

Physical Defense/Magic Defense: 300/500

Health Recovery: 965 (Level 5 Holy Light Recovery + Intermediate Combat Potion + other Buffs)

Magic Strength Recovery: 165 (50 points equipment bonus)

Physical Critical Hit Rate: 10%

Magic Critical Hit Rate: 30%

——-