Chapter 38: The Abyss Is Coming! Fondness System!

Lin Bei followed Elena into the Light Temple.

After passing through the dazzling hall and walking along the golden corridor to the end, he arrived at the backyard.

In the corner of the backyard was an elegant house. Elena pushed open the door and led Lin Bei into the house.

Whoosh—

Golden light spread out, and the scene in front of Lin Bei changed. He appeared in a sea of flowers.

“So it’s here!”

Lin Bei came back to his senses. Elena had brought him here before, but he did not expect this to be the interior space of an elegant hut.

“What’s your real name?”

Elena suddenly asked.

“Ah? Inner Peace.”

Lin Bei was stunned for a moment before answering subconsciously.

“That’s just the code name given by the world’s will when you descended into this world. What I’m asking is your name in your original world.”

Alina asked seriously.

“Well…”

Lin Bei was a little stunned and did not dare to speak.

These Extraordinary NPCs… felt a little strange.

Her intelligence level was completely the same as a real person. If you didn’t say that this was a game, no one would suspect that she wasn’t a real person.

“If you’re unwilling to say it, don’t force yourself.”

Alina shook her head. “Actually, it’s not important. I just think that since we can be considered master and disciple, in the future, there will be some things that we have to face together. Since you still don’t trust me, don’t force yourself. As for the rest, we’ll talk about it in the future.”

“However, you have to remember one thing. Don’t easily provoke other Extraordinary lifeforms.”

Alina’s expression turned solemn. “Extraordinary lifeforms… are existences that have transcended. Even the will of the world can’t easily kill them. Moreover, every Extraordinary lifeform has at least one type of transcendent power. With your Descended ones’ strength, even if everyone attacks together, you’ll have no chance of winning! Remember!”

“I understand!”

Lin Bei nodded.

Of course, he knew how powerful these Extraordinary NPCs were. In his previous life, there were people who did not believe that, but in the end, they were all crippled.

Among these people, there was no lack of top players.

Lin Bei knew his current strength. How could he easily provoke these extraordinary NPCs?

“Very good. In addition, I’ll tell you something else. In a month, the Abyss will descend. You might not know what this means, but I can tell you that this will be a disaster for everyone in the Heavenly Might Continent!”

Alina said solemnly, “So, I ask you for a favor. Save my sister Elena before the Abyss descends! Her strength… can weaken the devouring power of the Abyss. With her around, we have a chance of winning!”

“Abyss is descending? In a month?!”

Damn it, was there a mistake?!

Lin Bei cursed in his heart.

What was going on? Wasn’t it supposed to be half a year before the combination of servers?

Why had it been shortened to a month?