Chapter 27: Controlling Azure Plume!

In the end, as expected, Green Collar and Unparalleled Plume signed the share transfer agreement.

Lin Bei smiled brightly. This way, he would have 90% of Azure Plume’s shares!

He did not choose to continue exploiting the two sisters. If he continued, he was worried that the two of them would flee. At that time, he would be a commander without supporters. He was not familiar with the management and operations of the guild.

In his previous life, he was only a lone wolf.

Otherwise, he would not have been in such a miserable state.

“Alright, stop frowning. 10% is not a small amount.”

As Lin Bei spoke, he gave them another level-SS life-type talent.

[Extraordinary Alchemy: Level-SS talent, 3 times the success rate of alchemy, 5 times the output of alchemy.]

“Stop glaring. This is free. There’s no charge.”

Lin Bei shrugged and said, “With this Extraordinary Alchemy and Magic Medicine Field, it will be much easier for the guild to develop. Next, we have to establish a territory and rope in a large number of players.”

“However, don’t be anxious about the territory. Wait for me to make a trip to the main city and complete my profession advancement. What you need to do now is recruit people to pull up the guild’s core strength.”

Lin Bei said, “When we establish our territory, if we can’t even defeat the invasion of monsters, that would be unlucky.”

“Alright, we’ll get into action.”

Green Collar said in a low voice, “By the way, I also plan to establish the Azure Plume Group in reality and manage the members. I’ll pay their salaries and get our guild to enter the commercialization stage as soon as possible. In addition, I also plan to establish a professional team when the guild develops to a certain extent to increase the popularity of the company and the guild.”

“Alright, you can do as you see fit. However… hurry up with the professional team thing. We want to participate in this year’s Challenger League.”

“Ah? Challenger League? But… I’m afraid we won’t be able to make it in time, right?”

Green Collar frowned and said, “Moreover, the registration deadline is in three days. As for the competition, it will start in ten days, but we don’t even have a team!”

“It’s fine. You’re in charge of getting people. Leave the training to me.”

Lin Bei waved his hand and said, “By the way, do you see a player called Cao Fei Apollo applying to join the guild?”

“Ah… yes, yes.”

“Alright, pull him into the guild.”

“But this nickname… I’m afraid he’s going to be trouble.”

“It’s fine. I’ll deal with him!”

Lin Bei said with a smile.

Player Cao Fei Apollo has joined the guild!

—Guild Channel—

Cao Fei Apollo: “Come on, I’ve joined the guild. Where’s that Priest? Didn’t you want to teach me how to play games for free? I’ll wait for you!”

Little Rascal: “Who is this? Idiot, right?”

Shallow: “That’s right, that’s right. One look at his name and you can tell that he’s a fool.”