Chapter 17: Level 10! Spell Wave! Duel Space!

After opening the video link of the System message, Lin Bei was enlightened.

It turned out that someone had recorded the previous battle and uploaded it to the forum. As the “main lead”, he naturally received his share of the profits.

The video had a total of 5,000,000 views, and every 10,000 views earned 100 Ocean Blue coins. In total, there were 50,000 Ocean Blue coins, which was equivalent to 333 gold coins. Lin Bei had 90% of the profits, so 300 gold coins were directly transferred into his account.

“Not bad. Now, including the gold coins dropped from killing monsters, I have a total of 2,000 gold coins in my account. Shopkeeper Jin of the Holy Light Village is a good person. I’ll patronize his business later and see if there’s anything good.”

Lin Bei did not care about the exposure of the video and focused on farming monsters.

He was currently farming Level 10 Minotaurs. Each Minotaur could give him 110 EXP. With his current speed, he could reach Level 10 in 10 minutes at most.

At that time, if he changed into a set of Platinum equipment, his attributes would be even more explosive.

His growth was very fast. Even if other players obtained some information about him from the video, it would not affect him at all!

Ten minutes passed in the blink of an eye.

[You’ve leveled up!]

Swoosh!

Lin Bei’s body lit up with a golden light and he reached Level 10.

“Finally!”

Lin Bei was overjoyed and immediately equipped himself with the Limit Magic Staff and White Wings.

At the same time, he also put on the few pieces of Platinum-grade equipment that he had prepared in advance.

All of a sudden, his attributes skyrocketed!

——-

Health Points: 7,200

Magic Strength: 8000

Magic Attack: 2000

Physical Attack: 600

Physical/Magic Defense: 600/1000

Physical Critical Hit Rate: 15%

Magic Critical Hit Rate: 30%

——-

“It’s not enough!”

Lin Bei looked at the Stone Daggers in his bag. There were a total of 15 of them, which could be used to strengthen the equipment’s attributes!

[Enhancement successful! The special effects of the Limit Magic Staff have increased!]

He used five Stone Daggers in a row, and the five special effects of the Limit Magic Staff all became “+150 Magic Attack”!

With that, his magic attack increased by 250 points again, reaching 2,250 points!

[You have used Holy Light Recovery (Lv.5) on yourself! Health Points recovery is 2,450 points per second. Duration: 8.]

After being equipped with the special equipment, White Wings, Lin Bei’s Holy Light damage increased by another 45%. Now, with a Holy Light Recovery, his Health Points directly exceeded 2450 points. Coupled with the equipment and other Buffs, his Health Points Recovery speed now reached 2850 points!

His Magic Power Recovery had also increased to 400 points!

Apart from that, he also unlocked the Level 10 Priest skill.