Chapter 142: Blood-Colored Pillar!

Lin Bei activated his Eye of Stars talent and searched for Elena in the pitch-black Purgatory of Nothingness.

Soon, he realized that there was a towering stone pillar in the distance. The stone pillar was covered in dense chains. Countless blood-colored lightning bolts descended from the sky and landed on the stone pillar, emitting rumbling sounds.

“She should be over there.”

Lin Bei thought to himself and told the people around him his plan.

“Later, you guys hide at the side. If the Warden discovers me, I’ll immediately unleash my full strength and directly suppress his life. At that time, you guys quickly attack and use your suppression abilities to quickly defeat him!”

“Okay.”

Everyone nodded slightly.

This space was pitch-black.

Even with their Extraordinary strength, the furthest they could detect was only two to three hundred meters.

It was completely incomparable to Lin Bei himself.

This was the terrifying aspect of the sixth level of the Blood Demon Prison, the Purgatory of Nothingness.

On this level, there were dense Laws of Darkness that almost devoured all the light, making it difficult for people to investigate their surroundings.

Of course, as the guardians, the two wardens of the Blood Demon Prison had special methods to resolve this problem.

They were using an array stone that could directly offset some of the effects of the Law of Darkness on them. However, even so, the distance they could probe was only about a thousand meters. Compared to a special existence like Lin Bei who had the Eye of Stars, they were on a completely different level.

Lin Bei led the few of them to hide and quietly moved towards the huge stone pillar in the center of the Purgatory of Nothingness.

Compared to the other five levels, the sixth level of the Blood Demon Prison was only about 1% of their sizes. However, even so, it was enough to cover an area of 50 kilometers.

“Let’s do it here. The two of you, set an ambush here.”

Lin Bei looked at Qiqi and Jian Ba and said in a low voice, “As for Lucretia, I’ll put you into my pet space just in case.”

“Be careful.”

Qiqi nodded.

“Yes, don’t worry. I won’t die so easily!”

Lin Bei smiled and nodded. He looked up at the huge stone pillar that was less than five thousand meters away from him.

Now that he was close, he could see more clearly. On the stone pillar, there were all kinds of complicated blood-colored carvings. They were like veins that absorbed the blood lightning energy from the sky and teleported it to various areas on the stone pillar to torture the prisoners on the stone pillar.

Around the stone pillar, huge chains fluttered and countless blood aura filled the air, covering the situation on the stone pillar.

However, under Lin Bei’s Eye of Stars, nothing could be hidden.

He immediately saw the cage embedded on the huge stone pillar. Following the blood-colored patterns, cages would appear at regular intervals. These locations were like nodes that connected the entire huge stone pillar. As they were washed by the blood-colored lightning energy time and time again, they emitted dense life force that entered the blood-colored ground under the stone pillar and disappeared.