Chapter 149: Light Phantom Brian!

At the city gate, Lin Bei took out the Holy Light Token Alina had left for him. The two Holy Knights at the city gate immediately bowed respectfully to him and brought the two of them into the Holy Light City.

Holy Light City was an airborne city built more than ten thousand meters in the sky.

The light covered a radius of more than 5,000 kilometers. It was one of the three main cities of the human camp in the Heavenly Might Server.

Here, the lowest level was above Level 100. Any one of them would be at the King Realm!

In the depths of the Holy Light City was a huge Holy Temple. The Holy Temple occupied an extremely large area and took up almost a fifth of the entire Holy Light City.

“The Light Temple is ahead. Guardian Alina is in the hall! You can find her there! I still have a mission, so I won’t escort you over.”

“Thank you for leading the way, Brother Knight! This is a small token of my appreciation. Please don’t take offense.”

Lin Bei smiled and took out an Obsidian-grade spear, handing it to the Holy Knight who led the way.

“Haha, thank you! I’ll accept this Obsidian-grade spear! Let me remind you that there are as many experts as the clouds in Light Temple. Don’t underestimate even an old man sweeping the floor! Pay attention to your words and actions. If you’re lucky, you might encounter a hidden expert. When the time comes, they might give you some pointers. You’ll make a killing!”

The Holy Knight smiled and put away the Obsidian spear. Before he left, he did not forget to remind Lin Bei.

“Thank you for your reminder, Brother Knight!”

Lin Bei bowed and thanked the Holy Knight.

To him, it was not a loss to exchange an Obsidian-grade spear for such information.

Moreover, he did not lack Obsidian equipment at all.

“Haha, it’s a small matter. You’re not bad. No wonder you are appreciated by the Guardian at such a young age! If you have anything in the future, you can come to the Weapon Forging Hall to look for me. I still have to be on duty today, so I won’t chat with you!”

The Holy Knight left with a smile.

[Holy Knight Caesar (Monarch)’s Fondness towards you has increased by 10 points!]

[Current Fondness: 10 points (Nodding Acquaintance)!]

“A Obsidian-grade equipment has obtained 10 Fondness points. I’ve made a killing.”

Lin Bei thought to himself, “The Weapon Forging Hall? I happened to obtain a batch of forging materials in the Raging Flames Mountain Range previously. If I have time, I might be able to gain something from there!”

Lin Bei pulled Qiqi and used the Holy Light Token to enter the Light Temple.

What greeted his eyes was an endless sea of flowers.

Was this… an illusion?

Lin Bei activated the Eye of Stars and instantly broke through the illusion of the sea of flowers.

“Good kid! Although my illusion is simple and crude, I didn’t expect you to see through it at a glance! Compared to those arrogant knights in the Holy Temple, you’re much more powerful! How about it? Do you want to learn an illusion technique from me?”

At this moment, a slightly excited voice suddenly sounded in Lin Bei’s ear.

[You have been recognized by Light Phantom Brian (Lv.191, Extraordinary)!]