Chapter 67: Tria's Love Bento!

There were a total of two bentos, one of which was a special bento obtained from leveling up Fondness.

However, the bonus attributes of either bento were very powerful!

Especially the special bento!

——

Tria’s Bento of Love

After using it, all basic attributes will permanently increase by 100 points

Luck +1

Charm +1

——

Tria’s Special Love Bento

After using it, all basic attributes will permanently increase by 200 points

Luck +3

Charm +3

——

“Thank you!”

Lin Bei thanked her and used the two bentos.

The four basic attributes instantly increased by 300 points! Moreover, the fixed attributes of Luck and Charm had also increased by 4 points!

Now, Lin Bei’s Luck and Charm had both exceeded 10 points, reaching 11 points!

“It’s a pity that the attribute points obtained from using the items won’t be enhanced by Alina’s Blessing. Otherwise, with the double attribute bonus, these two bentos would have brought me an even greater improvement!”

Lin Bei sighed in his heart. However, even so, Tria’s two bento boxes were quite awesome!

“I should be the one thanking you! Not only did you save your brother, but you also saved the entire Moonshine Town!”

“It’s nothing.”

Lin Bei said politely and asked, “By the way, I plan to build my own territory in the future. When the time comes, I want to open a Bloodshed Tavern in my territory. Are you willing to help? Don’t worry, the treatment won’t be worse than here.”

“Of course!”

Tria was delighted. “Where’s your territory? I’ll go over now!”

“Uh… there’s no hurry. I have to go to the Tavern’s Mystic Realm first. After I return, I’ll go back and establish my territory. I’ll contact you when the time comes.”

“Alright, Prince Charming!”

“Then let’s put it this way. You accompany your brother first. I’m going to do the missions.”

Lin Bei left the Bloodshed Tavern and entered mission mode. He began to sweep through the remaining B-rank bounty missions.

The goal of a B-rank mission was only a Sector-Lord Boss with a maximum Health Points of a few million. To the current Lin Bei, he was not afraid at all!

Under the bombardment of spells, it would be resolved in a few seconds.

Therefore, other than spending most of his time traveling, Lin Bei was very efficient.

Of course, during this period, Lin Bei did not forget to use the Mutated Blood to forcefully upgrade 10 Bosses to the King-tier. He obtained 40 Obsidian-grade equipment, 10 Limit Breaking Crystals, and a few Stone Daggers and Strengthening Tokens from them.

In addition, there were three Instance Dungeon Crystals and a large batch of Diamond equipment.

There were ten universal skill books from each hunt.