Chapter 65: Sudden Mission! Champagne Opened!

“Cao Fei, don’t just stand there. Follow me and I’ll teach you some skills!”

Monka reached out and patted Cao Fei Apollo’s shoulder. He nodded at Lin Bei and left the tavern.

Cao Fei Apollo came back to his senses and looked at Lin Bei. After a while, he said, “I won’t admit defeat! One day, I will defeat you!”

“Work hard. I’ll wait and see!”

Lin Bei smiled and waved his hand, ignoring him.

“Hmph.”

Cao Fei Apollo snorted and turned to leave.

“The Backward Step can actually be used like this! I have to practice well! Next time, I will definitely win!”

***

“Tria, how long will it take to get ready?”

Lin Bei returned to the bar and asked.

“This… will take about half a day.”

“Alright, that’s good. I’ll take the time to complete the B-rank missions in my hand.”

Lin Bei nodded. He had already used the Obsidian equipment to exchange for Divinity Dust with Alina.

Level 2 Proficiency allowed him to use Level 50 equipment, so it was necessary to farm a batch of high-level equipment now.

The Mutated Blood had already cooled down. He now had 10 chances to transform Bosses. It was enough.

“By the way, Tria, issue a bounty mission for me.”

“Tell me, Prince Charming.”

“I want to collect 100 different types of wine. Help me publish it. The bounty level… Set it to Level S. Of course, it’s fine if someone hands over one or two. You’re more familiar with this than me.”

Lin Bei said, “Just put the points on me. When I complete the 36 B-rank missions on hand, I’ll definitely be able to pay these points.”

“Alright, leave it to me!”

Tria nodded and looked at Lin Bei. She wanted to say something but hesitated.

“What’s wrong? Is there anything else?”

Lin Bei was about to leave, but seeing her hesitant expression, he could not help but stop and ask with a smile.

“Um… Prince Charming, I have something to ask of you.”

“Alright, tell me.”

“I’m originally from the Night Elves. Recently, my hometown has been invaded by a group of dark creatures. My brother is still there. If possible, I hope you can help me bring my brother over. Don’t worry, I’ll definitely reward you heavily!”

“Alright, just give me the map. As for rewards, forget it. I might have to trouble you with many things in the future.”

“Thank you, Prince Charming!”

“Heh, I can’t let you call me Prince Charming for nothing, right?”

Lin Bei smiled and took the map. Fortunately, the distance was not very far. He could cross it after seven or eight teleportations.

[Tria’s Fondness System has been activated!]

[Tria’s Fondness has increased! Current Fondness: 20 (Average Acquaintance).]

“Prince Charming, this is a storage ring. I obtained it by luck. It’s more useful in your hand, so I’ll give it to you! I hope you can bring my brother back successfully!”